Home

The Total Experiance-BARC Speeder Bonus Item

Tomb King

Guest DarthMaulUK

Did you download the add on or buy it from the shop? I didnt get the BARC as I did the digital download and was given that pet thing Obi Wan rides (the name and more importantly, the spelling escapes me!)

DMUK

• 1 month later...

Also, Don't be a doofus and sell your BARC speeder for 100k like I did. Seemed like a lot, but I had no idea the value of the economy when I did it.

There are players in Mos Eisley (or at least one) preying on Noobs like me, so if you hear someone doing it, you should chastise or report them too.

After selling it I heard it was worth more like 10 million.

I see BARCs going for 3-5 million.

I witnessed a con artist stealing a kid who was on for 2 days, trading his BARC for 200k and a AB-1. I was to late to stop it, and the villian wound not return it.

This is now a common thing, tis bad times when there are so many bottom feeders in a game. Guild Wars has more and more each day. I spend a lot of time barking to noobs, not to trade away anything until they know the game.

Greetings, welcome to SWG, let me rip you off. Nice learning curve

• 2 weeks later...
I see BARCs going for 3-5 million.

I witnessed a con artist stealing a kid who was on for 2 days, trading his BARC for 200k and a AB-1. I was to late to stop it, and the villian wound not return it.

This is now a common thing, tis bad times when there are so many bottom feeders in a game. Guild Wars has more and more each day. I spend a lot of time barking to noobs, not to trade away anything until they know the game.

Greetings, welcome to SWG, let me rip you off. Nice learning curve

I've just started playing today after buying TTE, I have no idea what I'm doing in it but I'm not stupid enough to sell off stuff before even trying it out and finding out about it! I love how there are aspects of the game that can define people as being actual BAD-GUYS and rogues, preying on newbies would happen in the real SW universe so why not in the game? Hopefully there's a way for these people to gain reputations inside the game rather than just breaking the roleplaying aspect of it all and going on about "it being a game and you ripped off a newbie! OMFGZ~!".

I've not got too in-depth yet, as long as people aren't talking about bugs in the game or what they had for dinner/the latest Linkin Park song and RP's a wee bit I'll be happy.

Archived