Home

Still haunting this place...

Well I dont know how to start...

I am fine, still working, going over all, I think I owe you a biiiig explanation about me, and my daughter, well, things got very wrong, my ex and I got a lot of problems, her parents made their mind and they didnt let me meet my own daughter, crap, Now they live in another country, and I dont even know where to search. The only thing I know is that my daughter got her 3 months last August 12, and I hope she is fine...

No I didnt got married, I tried, I did my best until I found lies and a cheat on me...

The rest well you can imagine how I feel, but life goes on, and I know some day, life itself will cross my path with my daughter.. I´ll wait for that moment.

Sorry by not showing pictures.. thats because neither I got them ...

Ahhh, that sucks, DSS. :(

One of the worst things you can do is not let someone see their children. I mean, it's not like you're a child rapist. Otherwise, you DESERVE to see your own flesh and blood.

Glad to see your back though. :) And your front is doing well, too.

Man that sucks... No parent should be without their child, and no child should be without a parent, unless they actually did something to deserve it, like beat the child unnecessarily, or molest it or something. I really hope your paths do cross someday, and don't worry, if all the movies I've seen are right, when your daughter grows up to 14 or so, she'll run away from home and start a grand adventure to find you.

Btw, are you mexican? 'Cause I thought I was the only mexican in these forums.

Archived