Home

fall

shinni

i do tyke won do and the other day we were doing flying side kick and i did a really big run up and flew in the air, missed the giant red pad and landed on the floor in the exact same position. i walked away with 10 bruses.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, considering I know of shinni and Sallim, I guess it's easiest to say hi to both in here (there's nothing quite like using someone else's thread- it's already nice and worn in). So "hi" guys, and "hi" to everyone else. You can blame MJ for my presence.

As for the man himself... Signed, sealed, delivered.

He only hit it because he responds to all my spam posts. Deny it and that assualt will move to the outback and the Koalas will not be happy my friend. And better watch it Urchin there's something in his pants that I for one have already claimed.

Hey, Davro are you a are you a BOY/GIRL? sry if you mentioned before anywhere I'm just to lazy to look. :joy: HEY! I just noticed this not too long after I made this post but it seems people don't like their pants' very much, so they go in others hmmm, maybe but i rather be under this gril's skirt in on the train. (Don't tell anyone but I'm under the benches in the train I just couldn't fit that in my location thingy and it's also top secret)

(EDITED)

Archived