Home

fall

shinni

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, a lot can happen in a few days, Gabez. :)

The most I can explain is that shinni's my sister, and Urchin's... at the risk of sounding all mushy... the closest thing to heaven in my world. :)

And oh yes, 800 posts. Wooooooo!!

And better watch it Urchin there's something in his pants that I for one have already claimed.

Umm... Aaron, I don't know if I want to know...

The most I can explain is that shinni's my sister, and Urchin's... at the risk of sounding all mushy... the closest thing to heaven in my world. :)

Mushily sweet, but suggesting you don't have a particularly idealistic view of heaven :p

Badgers? Don't forget the snakes and magic mushrooms. Not that I could have any inkling as to anything that goes on in the amusing world to which I have which I entered disguised as an innocent anime.

As for your name, it's not my fault if it gets left lying around for anyone to find...

It also appears that I should be getting out of MJ's pants and finding a more appropriate home for creating havoc.

Wowsers. So many new people around here. And there I was thinking that MJs only life was on these forums and in a recording studio.

And as for the whole 'in someones pants' business, please stop. Davros, you've been there too long, and your beginning to cause musty odours.

Davros = Male with homosexual and hetrosexual tendencies to fit the current comical mood. And yes too mushy dont make me release the badgers....and what is this she knows my NAME!?!?!??! this can not bode well for my future

Where do you live besides limp rabbit's pants

Well, you know that little corner that everyone spits in on the train? Yea that's my home. Sure it's a little damp but I live with it. Just wish my new wall to wall carpeting would come in already.

Hey, I think I spat on you while switching trains, I do it ONLY and especially for the kicks it's one of my hobbys but getting beat up by the person I spat on isn't unless they're little kids. Heh, lololllololol rofl...... good times, good times. :giggle1:

• 2 weeks later...

what the hell has this got to do with my post? i think im the one most confused. my post was about a nasty incodent and you people have turned it into something along the line of no pants, 800 posts and i think koalasand cuba? please explain :#

Dude do NOT bash the MP3 player. Mine has it's own room and home entertainment system. I just bought him a plasma screen TV he was quite happy. Though I was quite disappointed in his performance earlier when his battery died but in reality I guess it was my fault to start with. I sure hope he forgives me. BTW Part 2 chop chop! (Also re-release Tierra and finish Monkey Island kthanxbai)

Archived