Home

Favourite music

Gabez

Mine's still Good Morning Blood Island... I love the distant thunder-clap at the start and the sound of the waves later on, and the main tune is so haunting yet at the same time so nice to listen to. It makes me feel nostalgic even though I don't have anything to be nostalgic about.

Climbing the cliffs is another favourite, though. I can imaging going abseiling with this music. :)

So far the music reminds me of the Curse of Monkey Island soundtrack... ambient but there's still a strong tune in there.

Good Morning Blood Island is ment to be the welcome-track to the whole thing. The reason that i decided to have music on the page was not just to do a fan version of the exsistig Michael Land (God) productions, it was an attempt to create music for the other locations on the island. But there Will be covertracks to...next up by the way is "The Cemetery"

That said, I also like how the MI theme is played slightly in "A secret cave in the forest", and "in the forest" has a nice powerful beat to it.

I've always liked the Goodsoup interior music, actually... is there any chance you'll be doing something a little like that in the future? :)

Also, how do you make this music? Do you use a keyboard?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Whoa! I love the ambient-sounding cemetery one (the start sounded like the cannibal village music), and the hip-hop mix... It was a hip hop version of blood island music that wasn't in the game? I can imagine it going with words. Actually sounds like somerthing you'd hear on the radio. G0blin, you say the tracks are music you made for parts of the island we haven't seen, i want to know what places are they?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived