Home

Sasha and Milla

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woah..calm down Darth_Ave. And it's moustache not moustach.

This time I swear I will go to bed. But first I have to say this. I love your Loboto fanart Shinzuku. I seriously do. I never stop getting a kick out of him singing songs from Little Shop of Horrors.

OT Yes. But now it won't be.

Sasha and Milla are an interesting couple. Don't break them up Ave,

HAH! A swipte at Ave, a compliment to shinzuku, and reference to Little Shop of Horrors.

Now I'm really done.

I think you're talking about my drawing. Not Shinzuku.

Damn...yes....you Agent-Sarah.

It's like Gloria and Bonita.

You all draw so well. My mind cannot comprehend who is drawing what anymore. So sorry Shinzuku, I love you but I have to give the credit to Agent-Sarah...who is not on right now.

Not gonna work

Sorry. Shout out to Agent-Sarah.

So do I. All the suspense, the build-up...! *thud

It's only bad because I know what people are going to do with it.

I'm posting up a new thread everyone. It has major spoilers in it so people who haven't played the game don't go to it.

Damn...yes....you Agent-Sarah.

It's like Gloria and Bonita.

You all draw so well. My mind cannot comprehend who is drawing what anymore. So sorry Shinzuku, I love you but I have to give the credit to Agent-Sarah...who is not on right now.

Noo. You know when I draw stuff, right, Boss? Right?

I'm not sure whether or not this is a good thing.

Why you sigh?

It is a good thing. Otherwise I would not be spending my ink on it.

I sigh because it's sad to think about the people who were first on this board and then left. I'm suddenly in a sad mood. I don't know why.

It is a good thing. Otherwise I would not be spending my ink on it.

I sigh because it's sad to think about the people who were first on this board and then left. I'm suddenly in a sad mood. I don't know why.

Yes. And we are truly mediochre fans compared to them. I guess. I wonder where that guy who was eating Manny went...

Hmm. I imagine it's because these dolls would be crazy and stare at you all night long.

Like Furby.

I wouldn't mind a G-Man doll, though...

I was just about to say that too. If I learn how to make dolls (they actually have classes to make dolls) then I would make a G-man first.

Then Crispin.

I was just about to say that too. If I learn how to make dolls (they actually have classes to make dolls) then I would make a G-man first.

Then Crispin.

I hope they don't talk. Or make pie. I couldn't live if someone made better pie than me.

I'd make a Crispin doll for you. I've made a doll before... Hmm.

INSPIRATION.

As well as...?

Yeah, I guess I taught myself. I need a little work, though.

I feel so stupid. But HAH! I self taught myself to write. Well of course someone taught me how to write words and the English language but I took it upon myself to write stories.

Yeah..not much of an accomplishment.

I feel so stupid. But HAH! I self taught myself to write. Well of course someone taught me how to write words and the English language but I took it upon myself to write stories.

Yeah..not much of an accomplishment.

I have tons of stories in my head for English class. But since the teacher doesn't read what we write...

Maybe I should stop self-teaching myself. .__.

Archived