Home

Sith Empire (Kotor 1)

rgdelta

I would like to officially announce I am working on a brand new continuing storyline mod for Kotor 1.

I named it Sith Empire it continues from the end of Darkside Storyline it will contain 5 new planets and changes/additions to all of the original planets except dant (my plan is to keep dant disabled but that might change as I finalize my plans).

I have began the pre-development planning which is almost 50% done and began some simple starts. (redesign my original plan.)

Also I am developing a Tool Called Developer Bands to assist in my Development will post about Developer Bands in another Thread.

After some Planning changes this has become bigger not only am I doing a Continuing Storyline Mod on the Darkside I will be making changes to the original game not necessarly the storyline but will be including new things. Since I have yet to get permission for the Roleplay Padawan Mod I am going to be doing my own Padawan Mod so you start from the beginning. I will be making alot of changes to the original part of the game and including new side quests.

More updates to follow.

Heh, I did something exactly like this called Reign of the sith. Its good that FINALLY someone else makes a storyline mod. I dont suppose you are using my tutorial for help? Hehe, anyways if you have ANY questions about how to do things, feel free to ask.

-Gsccc

Gscc yeah I tried your Rise of the Sith but got my rear kicked by your jedi in Mannan lol. Unlike yours mine will actually continue after the infinte fleet cutscene instead of going to credits. I know yours was done a while back and alot more stuff can be done now. Yes I am using your Tut as my bible :-)

Gscc yeah I tried your Rise of the Sith but got my rear kicked by your jedi in Mannan lol. Unlike yours mine will actually continue after the infinte fleet cutscene instead of going to credits. I know yours was done a while back and alot more stuff can be done now. Yes I am using your Tut as my bible :-)

Excellent, yes as it was my first mod, it did pretty much suck :p. Glad that SOMEONE is using my tutorial though, hehe.

I hope I can live up to your expectations as I said in my edited post I am 50% done with Pre-Development had to make some adjustments to my plan. I also need to finish my Developer Band to help me see how things I am going to do item/npc/party wise are going to work. Also I have decided there will be 2 endings light and dark so you do the dark Kotor 1 ending and you have a chance to redeem yourself or keep dark in the continuing storyline :-) BTW since this is following the dark ending of Kotor 1 everything I am doing (like the dark ending) are what if alternate universe since the official storyline is the light ending :-) Ok back to work on finishing Developer Band so I can get going with this mod. I also decided that I will release the new planets without plotline quests for those that want the planets seperate (they will be in the full Sith Empire with plotline quests) as a seperate download when I release Sith Empire.

Closing because one thread for a WIP should be enough. -RH

Archived