Home

Planets in KotOR III

starmark2k

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we are saying, say... eight planets? Then I will say:

1) Coruscant- I'm not going to even put a reason.

2) The Unknown Planet- We need more info on the Rakata peoples.

3) Either Telos or Taris- We really only need one ruined planet, but it would be nice to visit one.

4) Either Tatooine or Geonosis- Only one desert planet needed.

5) Ossus- Ruins, yes, but IMO we need a planet this cool.

6) Hoth- It's really... freaking... cold.

7) Either Yavin 4 or Korriban- Expanding on the sith temples and... stuff.

8) Mandalore- Mandalorian backstory needs exploring a little more. Maybe a Mandalore=Canderous sidequest for the slow people.

Ha, finally a list. I guess I can give some comments.

1) Yes off course, everyone wants Coruscant. They have to include the planet.

2) Okay, I guess the Rakata could have something to do in the main plot of Kotor III. I allready guessed once that "the plague" in which the Rakata lost their connection to the force might have been caused by the Sith, who knows.

3) Well, I would prefer Taris over Telos. Why? Because we could have two different scenarios on Telos. It could have been claimed by Czerka (DS Exile) or being rebuild by the Ithorians (LS Exile) while Taris is simply ruined by Darth Malak.

4) Yes, that would do nicely. Maybe Geonosis is better since we allready have seen Tatooine in Kotor I. I don't think Tatooine would offer anything new right now.

5) Well, I don't really like it but if it is somehow very important to the plot I guess we could include it. It has to be very important since there is no one present on that world which means it is difficult to make sidequests or to fight something. It would be like Peragus or Korriban in Kotor II.

6) No, please no, there is absolutely nothing on Hoth at that time. If someone would like a cold planet why not go to Csilla, Chiss homeworld and in the Unknown regions.

7) Then yes, yes, yes, go to Yavin IV. I like that moon. No more Korriban please! Visited that planet twice now. It's enough.

8) Yeah, why not. The Mandalorians are an important faction in Kotor.

Out of interest, have you finished TSL? It's just that your comment seems very naive.

Hell, I have finished the game dozen of times. Only thing I still want is playing through the whole game on neutral. Tried it multiple times but always end up light or dark.

Archived