Home

Kotor 3: The Rebuilding of The Republic

Killwithhonor

Story Line:

250 years after the destruction of Malachor V, The republic rebuilt Telos and Onderon after the massive battles there, The lithorians have finished their project on Telos and much has changed. The Exchange and Czerka Corporation have gone a massive rebel against the Planets they have occupied starting with Nar Shadda, the smugglers moon. Dantooine has been restored and the is once again a Jedi Council.

Mercenarys have been causing havok and the Refugee's in the Refugee sector have been given weapons to fight off the mercenarys. The refugees have been trying to fend off the Noone has figured out why these Mercenarys are rebeling, they may have allied with the sith. Though the Republic have tried helping to take out the mercenarys, they just keep coming back, now attacks have been showing up across the galaxy. Jedi have been ordered to restore peace on these planets by the Council.

Rules: No god mode!

No killing others characters without there permisson

cant have a lightsaber unless you have the force!

2 character limit

have fun!

Character sheet:

Name:

Race:

Alignment:

Class:

Appearence:

Weaponry:

Side:(Republic,Mercenarys)

Ship: Optional- Or you can travel on mine

Background:

Character sheet:

Name: Master Zaroke

Race: Human

Alignment: 100% Light

Class: Jedi Guardian, Master Jedi

Appearence:(Master Vrooks robes) (from when he was killed in tsl) , green eyes

Weaponry: Double Bladed Light Saber- Silver

Side:Republic

Ship: The Univerrion

Background: n/a

(Note) we are starting off on Nar Shaddaa (just in case)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like a good thread. I'll join in.

Name: Zaalbacca

Race:Wookie

Alignment:Light

Class:Jedi Consular, Jedi Master

Appearence:White & Blond fur, Star Forge Robes

Weaponry:Staffsaber(green), Force powers, Laser pistol, and 999,999,999 Thermal Detonators.

Ship:The Undertaker(YT-1300 w/modifications)

Name:Roarboar

Race:Wookie

Alignment:LIght

Class:Jedi Consular, Jedi Master

Appearence:White & Brown fur

Weaponry:Staffsaber(red,not sith), Force powers, Laser pistol, and 999,999,999 Thermal Detonators.

Ship:Zaalbacca's ship

Background:Brothers from Kashyyyk,they were force sensitive and joined the Republic Army and the Jedi Council.

Master Zaroke: Alright more Jedi will be coming but for now we must take care of the mercenary's" "ill talk with the Rebulic Commanding Officer"

Master Zaroke: Hello Officer

Republic Officer Luke: Hello Master Zaroke, your assistance is vital, the mercenarys have broken through to the 2 sublevels of the refugee sector" "Our men have been trying to get past the front gate but there is just to many mercenarys" "Perhaps you and your friends can get inside and get the refugees out and geared up for battle.

Master Zaroke: Ok will do,

Republic Officer Luke: Oh and take a few of my soldiers, you just may never know

Off down by the rufugee sector:

Head Refugee: Come on people lets take these mercenarys out!

Refugee: theres just too many of them!

Refugee: We cant last any longer!

Refugee: Where are those damned Republic Soldiers?!?!?!

Name: Isaac Nymf

Appearence: 1.84 m tall, black hair, blue robes.

Weapon: An orange lightsaber

Side: Republic

Background: Born on Alderaan, his parents disliked him but loved his sister (not a jedi if she is ever mentioned.). He was sent to the Jedi and trained in the ways of the force. At the begining of the War against the Mercinaries did his master get killed, Isaac did survive that time and became a Jedi Knight.

Name:Zarlak

Race:Zabrak

Alignment:Neutral 90% Dark 10%

Class:Master

Appearence:http://www.sijun.com/dhabih/gallery/darthmaul1.jpg

Weaponry:Light saber

Ship: Sun striker

Background:Not much is known about Zarlak expect he was once an apprentice of a sith lord. The jedi were able to enter the sith lordds flagship and kill him with the help of Zarlak. Zarlak gain controll of the ship and the ships crew who were all mind slaves of the sith lord. They followed Zarlak willining to the republic and traded in there sith flagship for a republic one.

Zarlak and a team of four stealth assain droids easily snuk past the mercinary invasion strike force and made it to the location of the refugees. "042-1 and 042-2 set up your mini-guns. 042-3 set up plasma vent and get ready to set them off them the mercs come. 042-4, do the same with the east side corridors." Zarlak turned to the refugees "Okay everyone. I'm captain of the republic ship, the Sun Striker. I need all of you to get in three groups and hide yourselfs in the containment things so we dont have to worry where you are!"

Name: Jace Nasai

Species: Human

Height: 5' 10"

Affliation: Republic

Alignment: Light

Equipment: Mandalorian assult rifle, Zabrak vibrosword, Combat implant, Republic mod armour, heavy Ion pistol.

Bio- Comando

Name- Nee Nub

Species: Sulustian

Height: 4' 10"

Affliation: Republic

Alignment: Neutral

Equipment: Heavy mandalorian blaster (ion enhanced), Syntec Electro blaster, Force pike, Republic mod armour.

Bio: Commando, good friends with Jace Nasai.

We entered the Refugee sector after blasting all Mercs' out of our path

Master Zaroke: Looks like a good defence Master Zarlak, its a good thing you came, but i must ask why you have 4 assasin droids? Seems odd for a Jedi Master to have Assasin droids, they are easily overcome by any dark jedi, i same have an assasin droid but he's out of commission, though they do come in handy, also very good job setting up these defences, all right, Soldiers gear these Refuggees up, and have them stand by the defence guns just in case the merc ships break through the defences up by the landing pads, Master Zarlak i advise we move up into the docks, thats where the soldiers are having trouble getting through, but that is your decision, me and an a group of 30 soldiers from the republic are heading up there right now.

Roarboar, and Zaalbacca seem to be back a little farther.

Name: Wakt

Race: Twi'lek

Alignment: Light

Class: Jedi Weaponmaster

Appearance: Has a turquoise tint to his skin. Just below average height.

Weaponry: Two bright blue short lightsabers

Side: Spy for the Republic

Background: Raised on Coruscant. Was a late Jedi Apprentice but became very well-known with his two vibroblades in the local dueling ring. Raised to the rank of Jedi Knight and took it upon himself to sabotage the mercenary stronghold single-handedly.

[ Very rarely uses actual Force powers; prefers to use the Force to bolster his endurance, speed, and skill in lightsaber dueling. Master of Lightsaber Form X. ]

Note to the writer: If my guy dies, make sure it's a valiant death. :xp:

Isaac Nymf wasn't able to get to the refugee sector. He didn't even know where Master Zaroke was.... he tried to find him through the force but just couldn't.

He picked up his commlink and tried to call him:

"Master Zaroke do you read me? I want to know my next move, I can't get to the refugee sector! My path is blocked."

We entered the Refugee sector after blasting all Mercs' out of our path

Master Zaroke: Looks like a good defence Master Zarlak, its a good thing you came, but i must ask why you have 4 assasin droids? Seems odd for a Jedi Master to have Assasin droids, they are easily overcome by any dark jedi, i same have an assasin droid but he's out of commission, though they do come in handy, also very good job setting up these defences, all right, Soldiers gear these Refuggees up, and have them stand by the defence guns just in case the merc ships break through the defences up by the landing pads, Master Zarlak i advise we move up into the docks, thats where the soldiers are having trouble getting through, but that is your decision, me and an a group of 30 soldiers from the republic are heading up there right now.

Roarboar, and Zaalbacca seem to be back a little farther.

"About the assasin droids, well it's a long story. 042-4 and 042-3 follow me. You two stay here and get ready. And master Zaroke, I advise you get your soliders to fall back to the corridors where it'll be alot easier to build a good defence against the mercs and ready your troopers for a counter-attack. But your the boss?"

"Yes i read you? where are you? If you can get to the docks, meet me and Master Zarlak there"

"I like your judgment Zarlak, alright troops, change of plans, stay back and split into two groups fill both corridors, the one from the front and the other from the back."

"Sir, Yes Sir!"

"Ok Zarlak lets go and tell your droids to shoot to kill enemies, were heading up to the docks and were going to meet Issac Nymf there, and looks like a Jedi Knight by the name of Wakt is heading right into the stronghold by himself, not a wise choice by this one, i do not like his intentions, we must get to him before he his captured, there is no way that he'll get through that stronghold alive, we must hurry!

((You don't have to say Isaac Nymf if you don't want to ^^ Isaac or Nymf is as fine, I will only use one of em myself soon, just now in begining so everyone gets its the same person))

Master Zaroke: "Yes i read you? where are you? If you can get to the docks, meet me and Master Zarlak there" the message sparkled a lot and he hardly heard him. But he heard 'the docks part'.

Isaac Nymf headed for the docks.

((you can choose, either I am there when you get there or if I'm not, so for your part to get to the docks.))

"Allright then Zaroke, lead this way. Droids i went more plamsa vents in this corridor. Make sure that nothing that's working for the mercs get through here if you are destroyed I went you to trigger the self-destruction protical 05"Zarlak ordered

"Yes sir" the droids said at once

Name:Chris Kenobi.

Race:Human

Class:Jedi Guardian

Appearence:Brown eyes,black hair.

Weaponry:Bronze Lightsaber,Red Jedi Knight Robe,Force Powers.

Equipment:Sith Energy Shield,Cardio-Regulator,Dominator Gauntlets,Retinal Combat Implant.

Side: Republic.

Ship: Is going to travel in The Univerrion.

Name:Natalie Secura.

Race:Twi'lek.

Alignment:Light.

Class:Jedi Consular.

Appearence:Blue Twi'lek,looks like Aayla Secura.

Weaponry:Cyan Lightsaber,Blue Jedi Knight Robe,Force Powers.

Equipment:Adrenaline Amplifier,Dominator Gauntlets,Mandalorian Melee Shield,Retinal Combat Implant.

Side:Republic.

Ship: Is going to travel in The Univerrion.

Hello Isaac Nymf, glad you could join us, lets get through these doors then,

*puts lightsaber through the door*

alright lets go, they will probally be waiting for us, which in return should be their death

Chris Kenobi and Natalie Sercura are done in the meditation chamber,

*Goes over to comm link*

Chris and Natalie, are you there?

IF you are, then come to the docks, we might need some more help

Chris and Natalie heard the message and Chris replied-"Roger Roger!"-They started rushing thowards the docks.They had just entered the Refugee Sector,and were about to enter the door to the docks,but 4 droids intercepted them."I'll stun them and you destroy them!Stun Droid!"shouted Natalie.The droids were stunned for 10 seconds.Chris force jumped,and cut two in half.The ston on the remaining droids weared out,and they started shooting."Knight Speed!"shouted Chris.A blue glowing aura surrounded him,making him quicker.With a good speed,Chris slashed both droids.They reached the door and there was Master Zaroke,Lord Zarlak,Roarboar,Zaalbacca and Isaac.

Alright, we cant just rush in there, we would all die, i have a map of the docks

docks.jpg we need to have a plan i dont want to run into a trap without a plan

Ok well heres my plan, Myself and Lord Zarlak will enter Pylon 1 and take out any enemies, then we will shut the 1st dock down there.Roarboar, Zaalbacca and Isaac will head up to the first living quarters and recruit anyone that is willing to help (whoever you recruit, is your charachter in your party) If you can capture a merc than do so, if they do not cooperate then stun him, and capture him/her, take any supplies you can find. After that Zarlak and I will get to pylon 2, by the time we shut that station down, Roarboar,Zaalbacca and Isaac should be finished clearing the living quarters, they will head up to the 2nd place on the left. Same goes for it as you did in the 1st living quarters, by this time mercs will be swarming on us, so we should all get to pylon 3 and hold our position and shut down the docs. By that time Zarlak your droids should have shut down power in the mercs headquarters up by pylon3, once your droids have done that tell them to cause a diversion through the vents coming from the opposite direction of us, we will get in there undetected, we will need to pick up some merc clothes and get into the base, then just kill them off. if your droids cant get through, tell them to do whatever is neccesary to distract them to give us enough time to take them down,

Archived