Home

several hard ones

CarnageIKU

i have several hard requests to make, the first is if someone can make a revan character, cloak and all but without the mask. this would mean having multiple character faces, or just the cloak as an item(which you probably already have done i just can seem to find it at pcgamemods.)

the next would be a reskin of visas so she is not so boring to look at. what i was thinking in the first place would be to get rid of of the the shoulderish pads so its bare skin at the shoulders(so it would still be kept decent) and replace the crimson clothes and mask with a bright red.(when i first saw visas in the beginning clip i thought that she looked like bloodrayne, it might have just been me with my crappy laptop screen though)

i have several hard requests to make, the first is if someone can make a revan character, cloak and all but without the mask. this would mean having multiple character faces, or just the cloak as an item(which you probably already have done i just can seem to find it at pcgamemods.)

This one is simple I have done this in both KOTOR and TSL... You can find them both on my website... or on PCGameMods.com...

Revan The White/Star Forge Booster Pack (KOTOR)

Darth Revan Cutscene Style Robes Mod (TSL)

This gives your PC the ability to look like the maskless Revan style robes, with all that you can see your chosen PC face just like normal. :D

T7nowhere also did one for KOTOR that edited the Revan cutscene model a little and fixed a few things, that one is;

Revan's Mask +

I hope this helps! :D

Archived