Home

Psychonauts 2 is coming...I'm pretty sure.

KingCheez

Oh. There is actually a difference to Coke and Pepsi. When you've been living right next to Atlanta for years you can tell. Pepsi tastes... bubblier. And less sweet.

And those bottles for Coke? Oh... God. SO AWESOME.

Hmm..interesting. I need to test this Pepsi for..testing.

If only those bottles weren't so hazardous for the enviroment.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I chilled with some hobos once, we ate out of a box of toe fungus and moldy potato chips.

This experience, like indians eating cactuses, gave me ANOTHER PSYCHADELIC PROPHETIC DREAM ROFLLOLS!!11

But it was the finale of Psychonauts 2- Raz and Bobby were batting in the circus, it was a series of mini-games to knock you both down to the pool at the bottom, basically a normal version of the Big Top straight down, and much, much longer, involving you having to knock Bobby off a tightrope and punch him while flying off a trapeze. Eventually, he summons the Hand of Galochio from the pool, and Raz absorbs all the flaming hoops to form a big hand. You do battle with them.

Eventually, Bobby's hair catches on fire and he's shoved underwater, and drowns. As he tries to resurface one last time, the Hand of Galochio pulls him down, because Raz countered the curse.

And now he can swim. Happy ending cutscene would've went there, but I woke up.

Mental correction. Ha! Did you know that school could literally inflict all the symptoms of depression on an unwilling victim? Isolation, hopelessness: You don't need it to be in your head, school provides it instead! Seriously, I've been doing a study...

Hmm..to tell the truth I don't think that Psychonauts 2 is coming out. You may have had a dream about the fan based game of Psychonauts which could be considered Psychonauts 2.

They might come out with a Psychonauts 2, but I'm not sure. it took them 7years just to do the first one.

Mental correction. Ha! Did you know that school could literally inflict all the symptoms of depression on an unwilling victim? Isolation, hopelessness: You don't need it to be in your head, school provides it instead! Seriously, I've been doing a study...

I don't need stufies to know that! My life went downhill so fast... just in the sixth grade. I'm okay now. Seriously.

Majesco's stocks just soared, sudden sales of Psychonauts.

GUYS. THERE IS SEXY HOPE THAT MAJESCO WILL URGE THEM ON TO A PSYCHONAUTS SEQUEL.

Where'd you hear this? I can't find this SEXY news anywhere. (And believe me, I've looked, because I'm supposed to be writing a paper on Frankenstein right now, which means that I'm procrastinating like a...procrastinating thing.)

Of course.

Smon- Psst. Pssssst. Satan!

Satan- *snoz* Wha-huh?

Smon- I know the secret.

Satan- ...Yeah?

Smon- Yes. I know the secret...

TO EVERLASTING GOBSTOPPERS.

Charlie, nooooo!

Everyone knows the secret of everlasting gobstoppers! "They last till the day you die" They're made of POISON!

Archived