Home

xbox360 game trailer

warchild75

• 4 weeks later...

1) I can't find my way around their dumbass website because they had to be idiots and not lable anything...

2) The XBOX 360 graphics look no better than any PC game that has been out since last year...

3) All production of XBOX and XBOX games will cease completely once the XBOX 360 is launched, so this console will be Microsoft's gaming console death...

(Don't get me wrong, I love the XBOX. But I am neither impressed, nor intimidated by the 360. I will willingly do without, and have no hesitation of doing otherwise.)

P.S. The only reason I will even buy and XBOX 360 will be if that is the only platform K3 will be released on.

I'm sure they'll make it compatible for both. It would be a bad finacial marketing decision not to...

"SWKotORIII" Available on Xbox, PC-CD, and Xbox360.. <---something like that. maybe PS2 & PS3, "who knows"

"SWKotORIII" Available on Xbox, PC-CD, and Xbox360.. <---something like that.

K3 won't be for regular XBOX since there will be no more development of those games or the console itself once the 360 is released.

The platforms will be only PC and XBOX 360. But that's only if Micro$oft doesn't twist the developer's arms to get it only for the 360. And I have a hunch that they will be doing this alot when all of the "next-generation" consoles are finally released and they are in a strong competition against Revolution and PS3.

P.S. The only reason I will even buy and XBOX 360 will be if that is the only platform K3 will be released on.

Don't buy a console for one game. That's just a waste of money. If you're only going to play the one game, rent the 360 and K3. But, it's your desicion and your money. Who am I to tell you what to so with it:D

Archived