Home

Write YOUR Whispering Rock experiences!

KingCheez

Heh, maybe. I was in the... something. Whatever it was, it was a BAD COASTER. You know how they're supposed to make you excited? Well, this one WAS JUST UNFAIR. It was pitch black, as in NO LIGHTS, and there were LOOPS. I hate loops. And my seatbelt came undone and my mom had to hold onto me the rest of the time. And you know what we said before we went in?

Me- Mom, I don't want to go. Teenagers are crying.

Mom- They're just trying to scare you. <3

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heh, maybe. I was in the... something. Whatever it was, it was a BAD COASTER. You know how they're supposed to make you excited? Well, this one WAS JUST UNFAIR. It was pitch black, as in NO LIGHTS, and there were LOOPS. I hate loops. And my seatbelt came undone and my mom had to hold onto me the rest of the time. And you know what we said before we went in?

Me- Mom, I don't want to go. Teenagers are crying.

Mom- They're just trying to scare you. <3

HAH! Teenagers always cry. I think when you're younger you care less about such things as death.

When I was about 8 or so I went on Dare Devil Dive. You know the one that goes 150 feet up into the air and you're hanging by one cord. Then they go "Three...two...one..take off."

I let go of the cord and for a half of a second my stomach was free-falling, zero g's. And then I was falling, flying towards the ground only to swoop up and suspend in the air for what seemed like a minute.

They were playing "Let me Clear my Throat" on the radio.

Oooh. I saw that ride... but you know what scares the crap out of me? The Steel Eel. It's a VERY simple ride, like an upside down 'u', but it can make you throw up so fast... and after watching all of that barf land with a splat on the ground below it... ew.

There are some Disney rides that are worth a good pee-in-the-pants.

Oooh. I saw that ride... but you know what scares the crap out of me? The Steel Eel. It's a VERY simple ride, like an upside down 'u', but it can make you throw up so fast... and after watching all of that barf land with a splat on the ground below it... ew.

There are some Disney rides that are worth a good pee-in-the-pants.

*Spasms* They actually have throw up fall down?

Disney has too long of rides. Unless you break your grandparents or something and then they go into the wheelchairs and you cut everybody by being able to go into the exit.

We must have hit fifty rides that day.

*Spasms* They actually have throw up fall down?

Disney has too long of rides. Unless you break your grandparents or something and then they go into the wheelchairs and you cut everybody by being able to go into the exit.

We must have hit fifty rides that day.

I went on three rides in Six Flags, while the rest of the family went on, like, 12...

That roller coaster KILLED MY SOUL. And you know what' worse? My life was so scarred I wouldn't even go through the E.T. ride at Universal Studios... or the Peter Pan ride at Disney Land. Needless to say, I was made fun of... a lot.

OMG, that reminds me of this one time. I Rode Batman: Night Flight for the first time. I was so freaked out I started to cry. My mom yelled at me because I was embarassing our family. Also later, I saw that ride on a Travle Channel special ant is said it is one of the most scary rollar coasters out there. Put that in your Water bottle and drink it mom!

OMG, that reminds me of this one time. I Rode Batman: Night Flight for the first time. I was so freaked out I started to cry. My mom yelled at me because I was embarassing our family. Also later, I saw that ride on a Travle Channel special ant is said it is one of the most scary rollar coasters out there. Put that in your Water bottle and drink it mom!

I don't think your mom wants to drink that.

I am Elton, I can here everything the fish are saying. Hold on, I'm talkin to my goldfish, Linda.

"and your husband WHAT? Do you need a friend? I'll be your friend nobel bowl creature. I'll get you a taco."

I'll fix your telephone.

I AM a telephone repair man. I climb telelphone poles in order to serve a kindness to my employer.

I'll fix your telephone.

I AM a telephone repair man. I climb telelphone poles in order to serve a kindness to my employer.

No you'll arrest me you crazy F.B.I/Phone Repair Man/Government Secret Agent in disguise as a phone worker/Assassin/Plumber/Grieving Widow/Road Crew Worker/Pie Baker/Hedge Cutter/ Insane Squid your employers are the Rainbow Squirts they've been watching us for a long time and are using mind control on you and your fellow G-Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Archived