Home

*cough*Seph*cough*iroth*cough*

Antizac

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here he is in-game.

16428.jpg

So far, just a few clipping issues, that are pretty minor. Some can be fixed, others are just plain impossible, and nit-picky - unless I can add new bones, and animations.

Ahhhh.Thats soooo ahhh COOOLL!!!.Thx for letting us know the updates.Dont forget his wrist bracelets.Ahh(faints)

im about to leave right now but ive seen the original model for Q3a and also the frst time you worked on it, so ill find the link to it later.

Uh huh. You do that - once you're done going down on Gir.

The point is - I don't care how this model was made (Even though it's now completely redone, and has nothing ported on it anymore) - I'm making Sephiroth. And as long as he looks like Sephiroth, and I did nothing totally illegal in the process - I'm happy. And once it's done, I might actually release it so others can enjoy it.

If they don't wanna download it, that's their problem. I could've spent more time working on other things - I didn't *have* to listen to Szico and make a crappy, rushed Sephiroth model, to begin with. Nor do I *have* to spend the time to fix it...

This sux, there is no respect anymore, at least in this community. I don't care a **** if he ported the model and modified it you know, he did it because he wanted and thats all, he haven't done something illegal and things like this are starting to suck too much. While JK has become a sandbox for modeller begginers the community is starting to suck too much, too much.

Antizac has done a ****load of models and is doing a really cool mod on his own, i think you should show at least a bit of respect to his work because he's making it for a decaying community like this, full of begginers and not that full of people with comon sense. Que osfollen.

Minilogo is just an idiot. I believe he is on an major ego trip which he thinks only his stuff is the greatest stuff in the game. So Antizac dont listen to him, he is not like any of the other modelers in the game like you, marz, etc. And another reason this community is dying becuase of all the stupid kids. Its just sad.

Archived