Home

KOTOR III Story Idea

Demon Drone

Since Kreia keeps preaching that the Exile is the death of the force yet Revan is the life of the force or something about that. So according to Kreia the Exile and Revan are two opposites. So maybe there might be an encounter of the two and maybe a fight to see what prevails. (good or evil) Just a thought!

If this thread is just supposed to specifically be about a possible confrontation between the Exile and Revan, then it is a interesting idea. If it is just a general idea that you thought of and isn't supposed to be specifically about your idea, then there is already a thread for this- KotOR III Story Ideas.

I think that this is a good idea, it would be nice to see Revan and the Exile meet up again and have a confrontation, maybe even if you set them both to lightside. Of course, you could make on dark and one light and they would fight each other, or both dark and the Exile might become Revan's apprentice or they would fight for power. There are a lot of possibilities.

I think that this is a good idea, it would be nice to see Revan and the Exile meet up again and have a confrontation, maybe even if you set them both to lightside.

Maybe Revan, as an interventionist light side, and Exile, having learned a lesson or two from Kreia, as a sort of "prime directive" light side?

srry dont no how 2 do spoliers

techniqly they should be equaly matched but revan being the sposed ultra jedi having lernt techniques from all different masters like in kotor 2 exile learning new stuff from masters so that should realing make them about equal exept for the experiance factor

If the two would collide, it would mean the end of the trology. Not that that's bad, cause i think K3 WILL be the last of the 3....

But okay:

It would be cool to see them clash. It requires some big story though, since they don't have any reason.

I think it can only be done by scanning for the choises included in the k1 and k2 game files, or answering questions, to make them enemies. 1 Evil, 1 good.

I like the idea big time, though :D

Revan and the Exile clashing in the Ruins on Dantooine while the sun sets....

hubbahubbahubba

Indeed...

Kriea only new Revan in the Jedi Civil War, and he gained his power AFTER the war.

I still think it would be cool and Epic seeing them clash....

It would be a great finally of the revan Trilogy, so that they can move on to another Era....

Archived