Home

About media patch for KOTOR II

Now music/movie is here. I had question. When you listern to music you applied is there any same or different? In movie, is music/sound same? Is any different in movie? I like to know.

The music has been changed to stereo, which is a vast improvement. I think the movies have too, but I'm not sure which patch does that. If you want the minimum download, just snag the music one, as the movie one is the lesser of the two (while being vast in size and long in download).

If your asking if they changed the music and movies, then no. They are the same, only higher quality. I personaly think the movies look the same, but some people see a difference. The music on the other hand, is a vast improvement in my opinion.

I believe they also included a movie of Telos exploding, but for what reason, I don't know.

I hope that is the answer to your inquiry.

The music has been changed to stereo, which is a vast improvement. I think the movies have too, but I'm not sure which patch does that....

I would think the movie patch contains the music and sounds in the movies. It would cause problems to try do it seperately, I think. Maybe someone who only downloaded the music can answer that.

If I'm right about that, then the movies are worth the download, provided you have the time to download them and a desire for better sound in the movies.

Archived