Home

Concept art discussion room.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope. From the looks of that, it seems like the Phantom could control Gloria's mood swings (assuming that when the sun was out, Gloria was in a good mood, and when the moon was out, Gloria was in a bad mood), which he obviously can't in the final version.

Nope. From the looks of that, it seems like the Phantom could control Gloria's mood swings (assuming that when the sun was out, Gloria was in a good mood, and when the moon was out, Gloria was in a bad mood), which he obviously can't in the final version.

It seems that we were suppoused to duke it out on that thing, possibly switching mood swings back and forth as they battled.

It would have been cool if that happened like that but then we would have missed a ton of sybolism...or maybe not.

It seems that we were suppoused to duke it out on that thing, possibly switching mood swings back and forth as they battled.

It would have been cool if that happened like that but then we would have missed a ton of sybolism...or maybe not.

I wonder why they didn't put it in? Maybe you're right, and it took away from the 'symbolism'. Maybe. Or maybe it was too complex?

Well, the team could possibly have thought that the way it is in the game is just butt-tons cooler. And I'm pretty sure it might by symbolic... maybe.

That's sad.

I don't have high standards at all, so that the guys I like don't reject me :(

Unfortunately because of it...I fear I may have WAY too low standards.

Well as long as they aren't homicidial maniacs or people that are going to hurt you then you're expectations are not too low.

That's sad.

I don't have high standards at all, so that the guys I like don't reject me :(

Unfortunately because of it...I fear I may have WAY too low standards.

See, I have the reverse problem. My standards are WAY too high. Like, unless your name is Ben or Malcolm Reynolds, you're out of luck.

Then again, it's not like I get asked out anyway...except by the right weirdos, that is. And guys I'd like to keep as just friends.

...I think I'm doomed.

See, I have the reverse problem. My standards are WAY too high. Like, unless your name is Ben or Malcolm Reynolds, you're out of luck.

Then again, it's not like I get asked out anyway...except by the right weirdos, that is. And guys I'd like to keep as just friends.

...I think I'm doomed.

Yes, yes. Many girls here are doomed.

...I think I'm doomed.

OO My friends are mostly guys and all of them have asked me out or have hit on me at least once in the last couple of years...which kind of sux...because I end up with less friends no matter what I do.

I'm just not pretty/girly enough to get guys. Which is okay, because as far as I can tell most guys suck! Whoo.

lolzj/k

Most of my remaining guy friends are pretty cool...mostly because their easy to talk to and we've survived a broken relationship and have stayed friends. But I know a lot of guys who suck too.

Archived