Home

Question on Mannann

Killwithhonor

I dont know how to do the spoiler tags if this is a spoiler or not, i have no idea but my question is,

When your on Mannann and your on the underwater kolto base thing, there is a guy in a locker and he is saying "ooooo, Fishy fishy"

Is it possible to get him out? I mean i cheated once to get my persuade as far as it would go and still, nothing.

That guy had me cracked up for 10 mintues straight :xp:

Fishy? fishy fishy fishy?! You can't get me in here fishy fishy! Im safe behind my walls!

I also loved his close dialogue line

"Bye Bye! Go look for fishy people! "

xD

Anyhow, on the topic of wether or not you can get him out... no he is not actually "in" the locker, in reality the locker has a dialogue file to immitate a conversation with a sentient, so it just seems as though there is someone in there ;)

Whenyou kill him going Darkside, the locker opens and a body is lying in front of it. I found that hilarious in my own sadistic way (I get mean when I'm playing a Dark Side file).

@The_Maker: I agree. That guy was one of the funniest characters in the game (other than Jolee, of course). I also liked all the characters voiced by Ethen Philips.

Archived