Home

The Psychonauts 2 Wishlist Thing!

Stay on topic. This'll be mailed to Tim Schafer. Seriously.

Dear Tim Schafer

Hey, Tim Schizzle, this is one of those dumb fan-mail letters that swarms your inbox and stuff, right? Or are

you just too cool for fanmail and your slavemonkey dawgs burn it before it gets near your internet. Yes.

Burning e-mail. Trust me, I've tried. But besides that, on a different random tangent.

I'm sure you're busy escaping flaming trains, supervising the 2-headed-baby, making people sew, ship and sell

(Hey! Alliteration! My Lit teacher would be crying in joy if I got an F last year.) that 2-headed-baby's evil

clone army, devouring infants, et cetera. But the entire internet, those who have left the Internet, and the

Unternet would probably like a Psychonauts 2. So I'm putting together one of those crappy wishlists 1000

people sign and send to the company, to get a sequel, but have none of their requests fulfilled. That sort of

thing.

So, this'll be basically your first chance to block my E-Mail address. But also I wanna know how to get my

foot in the door as something around creative director or writer. Because I'm definitely in the path of a

radical writer. Seriously. You can check out my Vernon-related junk over at that fanfiction site.

And some random crap, a footer, and a cool signature goes down here. But instead you can have a more fun

one: imagine your own.

But wait, this letter isn't over. Some random crap is that I saw your thing on Icons and stuff (I wanted to know about last years' hot new releases, so I turned on G4) and all my family thinks I'm pretty much your clone. Seriously.

I can do stuff (like sleep, or eat pizza and watch TV 'til 4 AM) for Double Fine too, but I can't legally work there (or here, since there's no way I can get to San Francisco) until I'm old enough to furnish a work permit, next year. Yes, I'm that young.

Anyway, enjoy your last few minutes before 100 other people decide to send you incompleted versions of the wishlists. And if I were you, I'd stay away from public transportation for a while. I'm gonna go, because I was just doing something cool but I just decided I have ADHD. 'kay bye.

So yes. Wishlist goes here.

Bullet form please, no randomness.

-Galochios weaved into storyline.

-More Raz/Lili.

-Vernon.

Heck, even write up little essays on what'd be a good plot line, anything. Seriouslizzle.

(DELETE THIS PART IN LETTER. Can we write more than in bullet form? I so totally am.)

Since I know you're a busy guy and all, eating small children and all that jazz, the chances of a Psychonauts 2 are slim. But not slim in a good way. Slim is good if it's for health, but CHANCES that re slim are bad. But, Psychonauts is all I live for nowadays. If you were to make a God-given sequal, this is what I'd like to be in it:

-The option to sit. There are some places in the game that you just need to sit down and look at. Very pretty stuff. Like unicorns.

-Oleander. WE NEED MORE OF HIM, DAWG. He seemed more of a secondary character, and he had one of the best character plots in the history of coolality.

-If you could build on Milla, I would buy a banner that declared my love for you across my chest all the time.

Since you and the mystical team of working elves can pretty much pull off anything, I'm okay with anything you do. Anything. Because if I had a life, I wouldn't know who you guys were.

-Squid

(Yes. Random junk goes in these here parentheses.)

-Definitely add some cool hidden posing features or something on the PC, along with a way to get rid of the HUD. Sexy screenshot time.

-A larger diversity of "outside world" areas too. I wanna return to the Asylum, sleep there, go back to the Psychonauts HQ, warp to the baby-eat dimension, and chill at camp, then go to a giant factory that's mass-producing Psychic Jammers to reverse a Psychic's power and kill them. You know, cool stuff.

-If a bunch of people say one thing, have them say it badly, too fast, and not in sync. If Raz and Milla go "Oh no, Sasha!" have Milla start saying it first and finish saying it last, while shifting tones in her voice. No wait. Don't do that.

-Swimming. Have Raz learn to swim.

-Mini-games and diverse gameplay. Riding a Psycho-Jet or Buggy, or some mini-games would be rad.

-Meat Circus 2: Electric Boogaloo, featuring no meat, but instead a giant circus OF WATER. No wait. Don't do that either. But seriously, make a circus beginning, not a circus finale. Too predictable in the latter.

-I would really like it if you could actually burn the people in the camp

-More interaction inbetween the camp counselers. They all seemed to be doing their own things

-Crispin. I know a lot of people are repulsed by him but we need to know if he was eaten alive by Fred or not

-What happened to Loboto? He couldn't have died so quickly

-Remember that Sheegor is teamed up with Sasha.

-I would like to affect the kids paths. Like you could actually help find the bear or join Maloof's mob. They would find the bear or make a mob if you help them. Just for fun, you know

-More Scott C. references. That 2HB figment and Strongman figment rocked. As did the knight in Gloria's world

-Show us what happened to the asylum people.

-And keep on posting pictures of yourself in the game. That was awesome. You know that picture you have on DF.com where you go to "About DF" and there is this huge picture of all of you? Put the guy in the first row, third from the left. Add him in. But totally forget about Tim Schafer, yeah the blue jacket wearing guys cooler.

-On second thought put in the girl with the green shirt. I have that same shirt.

-find an actual use for the concept drawing of Oleander's shoes.

-More Bobby. He was an awesome bully.

-On a whole. More moderatly overpriced Psychonauts merchandise. Seriously, I'm sad I cannot stuff my house with more usless crap.

Archived