Home

KOTOR V: The Force Plague

Tysyacha

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rayce and Scur jumped out of hyperspace and soon found the huge invasion force of the Sith. "Damn!....." Said Rayce into the com-link. "I can bet any credits they will think we are suicides coming right behind them.

"Well they have totally forgotten their rear defenses. Attack the engines on that destroyer." Scur said pointing at a rather small looking destroyer. "Try to make it look like a defense tower from the surface shot it."

"My missiles are ready. I'll fire when you're ready." Both men in fighters start for the engines of the small star destoyer.

"Fire!" yelled Scur into the com-link as the two fighters spit out a missile. The missile moved around like a homing missile and soon hit its target the light bluish engines and they started flashing and soon went black. The star destroyer slowly pointed down towards the planet surface and crept down gaining speed as it went down.

Graothar seen Siran and hid. He knew in his mind he was no match for a Sith Lord. He looked inside his closet and seen some wookie armor. The chest plate had a black scortch mark. He put on the armor and grabed his welding torch. He made some adjustments and made it into a home-made flamethrower. He jumped out of the room, yelled "Coryn, get down!" and used his flamethrower.

The boy raised a lightsaber, blocking the Sith's path. Indignant little pup! He was prepared to raise his saber and knock some sense into the kid when some...furred thing jumped out of no where and shot a blast of flame at him. As the stream of fire came soaring to him, Siran threw a hand up and used the Force to rebound it right back at what he now recognized as a wookie.

"Pathetic."

As the walking carpet closed off the valve on his flame-thrower, Siran slammed him up against the wall, binding him to it with the Force.

"Now that the monkey is taken care of..." he turned to the Mandalorian again, "We can return to the buisness at hand." If he wasn't going to tell him where the girl was, then the boy's life was forfeit. So be it.

Raising his red lightsaber, he charged.

Coryn thought quickly as Siran came rushing toward him. Dropping down to the ground, he rolled forward, aided by what force power he could muster. Hitting Siran in the legs, and knocking him to the ground, he rolled up. Coryn swung the lightsaber around, and started to swing it at Siran, who had flipped up off the ground.

Perhaps this boy knows more of the saber than I give him credit for.

The dark jedi flipped up off the ground, coming at the Mandalorian again. His lightsaber drew a streak of red light as he slashed at him again. The fool tried to block it, but the strength of the blow knocked the saber from his hands. Using the boy's lack of defense, Siran lashed out with his armored foot, blasting a kick into the boy's gut. As he fell to the ground, gasping for breath, Siran stepped over him. "Now, if I were a helpless Jedi, where would I be?"

With Coruscant firmly under his control, the Sith fleet had dispersed back into the unknown, awaiting further instructions from their master. Only one ship loomed over the horizon, like a black cloud over a green valley. The Kracken cast a massive shadow.

"My lord" spoke the Sith admiral Kirill as he approached Sinister's command chair. "The planet is under our control. The republic defenses have been totally overwhelmed, they have surrendered and are no longer offering any resistance." An eerie smile spread accross the Dark Lords corrupted features, his red eyes seemed to glow with a tormented glee. "All is going as I have intended." The smiled quickly fades and Sinister cocks his right eyebrow up. "But I can sense a.....disturbance in the force." The admiral stares intently at Sinister, who sharply retorts "You are dismissed admiral." THe admiral salutes and turns on his heel and struts away.

As soon as the admiral was out of earshot, Darth Sinister turned to his ever-so-vengeful Trandoshan Accomplice. "I sense a betrayal Tretiak. Verack has turned against me, he seeks the child, this I cannot allow." The enormous green scaled monster squinted his red eyes, and beared his mouthful of white fangs. "Masssster, do not fret, victory issss yourssssss, He die by our handssss in time." Sinister snarls quickly back at Tretiak."I MUST POSSESS ALL OR I POSSESS NOTHING." Tretiak nods in agreement. "Of Courssse my masssssster. What would you have me do." The Enormous lizard responded respectfully. Sinisters trademark calm manipulative smile returned to his face. "This could play to our advantage, he will capture the girl, and after he does, we will strike, we will wipe every corrupted seed of his teachings from the Sith ways." Tretiak in a rage filled hiss. "AT lassssssst ISssssssslena will die!" Sinister raised his hand to quiet his beast. "Yes, but not yet, not until the girl is in our grasp." Sinister turns and exits the command deck, his black cape flowing dreadfully around him, Tretiak as always was lumbering close behind.

"I'm so scared." Coryn said sarcastically, pretending to be frightened. Rolling to the side, he got up and grabbed the lightsaber. Spinning and swinging his lightsaber at Siran's head, the blow was blocked. Coryn was thrown back to the wall by a force push. "Is that the best you can do?" Coryn said, smirking. I seriously hope it is, because that hurt, He thought.

Siran was more than a match for him, and Coryn knew it. But, he had to keep the Sith from Tysy, otherwise, everything would be wasted. Gathering his breath, he jumped at Siran.

Siran proceeded into the main hold, following the small flow of Force to what he believed to be the girl. He followed a corridor to a dormitory and found the young girl hiding there. "Boo!" he said, and she stumbled away from him, falling in her haste to put as much distance as possible between herself and the door. "My master's had his eyes on you, girl. And now," his lightsaber rose to striking position, "He's beginning to lose interest. You're time's up."

Coryn reached Tysy's quarters just in time to see Siran raise his blade to strike her down. Not even using his lightsaber, he hurled himself at Siran's legs, knocking them out from under them. "Come on, Siran, I'm a bit tougher than that." Coryn said, gasping for breath and raising his saber again.

"Hmph, thought it would've been some pathetic Jedi lie or something." he mummbled. Siran jolted his saber to the right, making the boy dive left. Siran recovered from his fake in time to slam his saber down at the boy. The young Mandalorian was just barely able to get his saber up in time to stop the blow, and the two were caught in a contest of strength, one that Siran would win hands down.

"This is the end, boy!" he said, a grin on his face.

((OOC: Where's Syscha? She hasn't posted in...well...forever...))

(((OOC: Well, no one has really posted in this thread for forever, either, so I don't know)))

Coryn knew that there was no way he could win the battle, Siran was much stronger than he was. He dropped to the ground, his foot coming up in Siran's chest as the Sith was caught off-balance. Rolling to the side, Coryn swung his lightsaber at Siran's side, which the Sith was able to block. Following the motion, Coryn swung his fist into Siran's face. It didn't really do much damage, but as Siran stumbled for a moment, Coryn stabbed low with his saber at Siran.

The brat swung low at him, and Siran fell on purpose. He put his hand out and used it as support as he lifted his feet from the ground to dodge the lightsaber blade. He flipped himself over onto his feet, and stood growling at the Mandalorian. "I'm done toying." the Sith Lord said, extending a hand and wrapping the boy's neck in the Force, pressing in on his throat, choking him effectively. He raised his hand a bit higher and the boy rose from the ground.

Coryn was raised up in the air, gasping for breath as he was choked. He couldn't get his lightsaber to swing at Siran, and he couldn't reach him. As everything started to go black, Coryn desperately tried to lift up a small container with the force. He was getting weaker by the second.

The container slowly rose up in the air, and Coryn, summoning the rest of his strength, pulled it toward Siran. The metal box hit him in the head, and Coryn was dropped to the ground, gasping.

As Siran recovered from the hit in the head, he saw the boy on the ground, gasping for breath.

The Sith stood, walking over to him. "You've taxed me enough, boy." he said. He was very pissed off now. "Perhaps a bit of maiming is in order." Siran stepped on the boy's saber hand, and pushed down, breaking the bones. "Let's see you try to fight me now."

• 1 month later...

Archived