Home

Caption Game 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since my mind is clean right now I have no idea what you are implying.

And it's his job to guard the vater'. He gets payed.

Yeah. Well at least he follows orders. Good Crispin, good.

(It's amazing how a night's (morning's?) sleep can clean the mind.

All I want to do now is help at my Uncle's yardsale. NOT think up scandalous captions for PN characters. Maybe later, though... ;)

Erg. Good morning's sleep? Psssht. It was like closing my eyes for 5 hours.

Hey, I'm all for garage sales and scandelous captions. Just not with chalk.

Poor angel.

Anyways, I wonder if anyone else is entering. Aren't there a few more people on this time of day?

Poor angel.

Anyways, I wonder if anyone else is entering. Aren't there a few more people on this time of day?

If she was sentient Boyd would get arrested. That man has too many children in his mind.

And, yeah? There's usually a whole lot of people on about now. Maybe they have lives, or whatever.

If she was sentient Boyd would get arrested. That man has too many children in his mind.

And, yeah? There's usually a whole lot of people on about now. Maybe they have lives, or whatever.

I have a life I really should attend to . At least I don't have to work today. :D:D:D

I don't see why it is so gross for Boyd to be slightly paranoid of children. They are creepy, seriously I was a creepy child myself. Besides that whole innocence things is played on too much.

From a religious point of view it is the period where heaven and hell is battling between the child. Of course the whole Lucifer and Jesus thing too.

I can't explain it but that's why it's freaky to me.

I don't see why it is so gross for Boyd to be slightly paranoid of children. They are creepy, seriously I was a creepy child myself. Besides that whole innocence things is played on too much.

From a religious point of view it is the period where heaven and hell is battling between the child. Of course the whole Lucifer and Jesus thing too.

I can't explain it but that's why it's freaky to me.

I was KIDDING. Sometimes I do that. Jokes are funny.

And I can't see Boyd being all that religious. But that isn't what you were saying.

I was KIDDING. Sometimes I do that. Jokes are funny.

And I can't see Boyd being all that religious. But that isn't what you were saying.

Kidding? What is this Kidding?

No, Boyd wouldn't be religious at all. Hes always be second guessing everything.

Archived