Home

Caption Game 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's just that Oleander looks so sexy in that pic... In a "seeing your Grandma naked" kind of way. Wait, Smon, where's that Stewie barf pic??? I think that would be appropriate right about now.

Just wait. He'll post some amusing comic/avatar that will make me forget about that picture.

Oly's a bish.

AND. After I forget, I'll be able to love you again.

Bleeeeeaaaauuuggghhh... And it's Oleander's brochure. That actually reminds me of this image right here (not for captioning!)---> http://www.deviantart.com/view/20383211/

I sat there, staring at it. And then laughed. I laughed so hard I accidentally closed it. Then I opened it again and laughed once more.

*Saves it and plans to send it to Schafer for his news page.

I sat there, staring at it. And then laughed. I laughed so hard I accidentally closed it. Then I opened it again and laughed once more.

*Saves it and plans to send it to Schafer for his news page.

Ahh. Yes, I hope that ends up on the page. But don't you need permission from the artist, first?

Oh, man. I love your avatar to death. <3

Ahh. Yes, I hope that ends up on the page. But don't you need permission from the artist, first?

Oh, man. I love your avatar to death. <3

Oly is so cute in it!

I'll ask the aritist. I don't steal art. If they say yes then it'll be fun. If not then I'll thank them for making my life that much more enjoyable.

Oly is so cute in it!

I'll ask the aritist. I don't steal art. If they say yes then it'll be fun. If not then I'll thank them for making my life that much more enjoyable.

He's all 'I'ma blast you!' Such an adorable pumpkin.

I'm hoping the artist says yes. Tim should see it.

Alright, we need a new caption. Klia, do the honors?

Well, Grud. But it's been quite a while since Sokolov declared the winner.

Maybe we should wait a wee bit longer.

Grud likes counting his wins.

Grud was just on. They'll be on soon. Or maybe tommorow. Besides, I think this thread needs a rest after the Chalk and Oleander/Raz thing.

SOKOLOV'S FAULT!

I'm all for a rest.

I actually take all the blame. But come on! If you saw a publication in a store that said "See Sexy Coach Oleander - Inside!!!", wouldn't you at least do a double take? And I don't think certain people will ever look at a piece of chalk the same way again. \/SeeSIG\/

I'm so bad. Grrr...

I actually take all the blame. But come on! If you saw a publication in a store that said "See Sexy Coach Oleander - Inside!!!", wouldn't you at least do a double take? And I don't think certain people will ever look at a piece of chalk the same way again. \/SeeSIG\/

I'm so bad. Grrr...

I love that picture to death. I'm glad you brought it up.

I'm so bad. Grrr...

I'm one of the chalk people. And... I would look into that store.

You are forgiven.

Archived