Home

Caption Game 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YES BUT IT IS A HORRIBLE TT WITH ENGLISH SPEAKING MAS Y MENOS.

There we go.

I like it, mainly because in every CF episode they take CONSTANT punches at the fourth wall. And the latest one is most prominent in these jokes.

You may think you've seen the last of me in Episodes 257-454!

Fourth wall ceased to exist the day that episode was made.

Guys make such a big deal about nothing. It's always "WHAT THE HECK!! C'MON PACKERS WIN THE GAME WIN THE GAME!!!! or "THESE NACHOES TASTE LIKE CRAP!!!" and don't get me started on HS football games.

Not all guys are like that, but a lot are and I understand where you're coming from. *reads news* WHAT THE HECK!! C'MON JACK THOMPSON LEARN TO THINK!!! *reads internet* 12 OZ. MOUSE LOOKS LIKE CRAP!!!

Ok when you go to a football game, how come you always end up sitting by the loudmouth old man and the old lady with the cowbell? And it you walk around with your friends, you stop for 30 seconds to get some taffy at the concession stand and your friends are halfway across the stadium. It's strange isn't it?

Strange how the talk button is 'F', don't you think? What words start with 'F'? Bobby's favorite word, of course.

And I hope the levitation badge isn't suggesting anything

Oh, you rock my world, Squid. I didn't even notice the "F" button thing before posting. Now, will anyone top you?

Archived