Home

The One Year Later Shtick

Klia

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm very sick. Apparently my eyes are, too.

I think a fog afecting the campers would be a great idea, and would make for an interesting plot.

The only reason why I came up with this is because they had such a monumental thing in Psychonauts, Psitanium, but never really told us what it is about. I'm hoping that as Raz gets more into being a Psychonaut and is saddled with more responisblity that we actually get to see more of the orginaization outside of the camp. Even though Sasha is one of the greatest Psychonauts, as well as Milla, I'm sure that there are other amazing Psychonauts that take care of the whole ordeal. Such as the one that made Ford's life hell.

There is so much in Psychonauts DF has to work with. Though to be fair, I think the Grim FAndango game is well overdue, so they could get it first. *Hinthintnudgenudge* kind of thing I'm saying.

Kila, you're nt my only best friend any more. I have another best friend, but we're still bestest friends, ok?

I'm taking up Squid's offer as this has upset me deeply.

You are not talking about one year later. My On Topicness will haunt you.

I'm giving Purple Squid all of the bracelts and scarves. AND and.......and they get to be my friend. That has to amount to something right?

I'm taking up Squid's offer as this has upset me deeply.

You are not talking about one year later. My On Topicness will haunt you.

I'm giving Purple Squid all of the bracelts and scarves. AND and.......and they get to be my friend. That has to amount to something right?

YES! I am such a lucky person. Girl. THE KEY.

We can stay up late and eat cookie dough and pretend to think so-and-so is totally hawt and that other girl is getting fat.

YES! I am such a lucky person. Girl. THE KEY.

We can stay up late and eat cookie dough and pretend to think so-and-so is totally hawt and that other girl is getting fat.

I hope you're happy.

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!!!!

IT WAS SAID THAT YOU WOULD DESTROY THE SITH, NOT JOIN THEM!!!!

BRING BALANCE TO THE FORCE, NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS!!

YOU WERE MY SISTER KLIA, I LOVED YOU.

Wow. Those are so seperate...wow.

Ew. That's icky.

To be uhoes on topic, does anyone have any opinions on Cruller in the next year?

In the next year? I don't think he is going to change much unless they delve more into his past and his problem with Psitanium.

Wow. Mustafar is pretty hot. At least it's the heat, and not the humidity.

Cruller needs to be more interesting. Maybe it's because he's old and all the old people don't get cool personalities.

Then you haven't met Professor Farnsworth who takes old people to new heights.

yeah former friend, Farnsworth rocks harder that.... Nixon's head in a jar.

Nixon did kick ass.

The only question running through my mind is where is everybody? Sure, we have you two here but it seems like we are the only one's here. I would be sad if the community dies.

Archived