Home

The One Year Later Shtick

Klia

The One Year Later Shtick

If you can’t tell by the title, what I have posted here is the common thought of “One Year Later in Psychonauts.” What has been puzzling me is what would happen? Would Raz even go to camp anymore?

Well, here are my thoughts on this. You can come up with your own theories as well. These are pulled directly from my notebook so these are kind of rough.

Raz: Would Raz go back to Whispering Rock next year? After all, he is a Psychonaut and the camp is for Psy-cadets. I assume that despite his title, he still would go back. Raz is only ten and still has much to learn and will be put through advanced courses or may even help teach some of the classes instead of participating with the children as he had done last year.

-More responsibility

-A tad maturer (still has Raz antics however)

Lili: If Raz is in special training then she would not have as much time to be with him. This wouldn’t devastate her, she is a strong girl, however Raz was the spark in her life and when he is so close but yet so far I think it’s going to be the torture of boredom that gets to her.

-A bit maturer

-Whole new world is open yet still stuck in same place

Sasha: Not only does he have Sheegor with him but he now has to take care of a fledging Psychonaut. One who needs to learn rules, etiquette, responsibility, and (As Sasha probably sees fit) the scientific aspect of being a Psychonaut.

-Forced interaction may make him open up.

As you can see I never got to finish this and was only able to do a few quick sketches.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would he? Sasha doesn't seem the type to 'open up' to anyone, but he would relax a bit. Maybe. I'm not sure. Would that hurt him? Anyway, I don't think teaching Raz and being interacting with Sheegor would make him open up, and I mean open up as in verbally. As in telling people about personal things. He would get some much needed social skills, possibly, but I'm sure he'd stay the same old Sasha, if only for the fact none of his fans(all 20 of them) want him to change. Or they do. But the only reason Sasha's fans want him to change is because of Milla.

He could've been a bit nicer and more considerate when Oleander had no brain, but that's just his character, I guess.

Remember, I are not a-contradicting you. I'm agreeing with you in a different way. Dawg.

Would he? Sasha doesn't seem the type to 'open up' to anyone, but he would relax a bit. Maybe. I'm not sure. Would that hurt him? Anyway, I don't think teaching Raz and being interacting with Sheegor would make him open up, and I mean open up as in verbally. As in telling people about personal things. He would get some much needed social skills, possibly, but I'm sure he'd stay the same old Sasha, if only for the fact none of his fans(all 20 of them) want him to change. Or they do. But the only reason Sasha's fans want him to change is because of Milla.

He could've been a bit nicer and more considerate when Oleander had no brain, but that's just his character, I guess.

Remember, I are not a-contradicting you. I'm agreeing with you in a different way. Dawg.

Lol. I think that he may be a little more uncomfortable with people being around him 24/7. I know I would be. A lot of things would have to happen. It could just be a factor.

But yeah, I do see your point. I don't think just them being there would make him open up.

Welcome Paranoidish. I'm glad you like it, but the problem I have with your statement is that it is not backed up by an icon and no one listens to iconless people.

We can expect Milla would want to be a big part of Raz's 'growing up', since she obviously cares about his well being. So she wouldn't change much, would she?

Maturer.

I said more mature, and Clipit hated me for it and changed it to maturer.

I didn't see you, iconless! I don't love you yet, loser.

And what of the other children? What do we think will come of them?

(Crispus Attucks. I KNEW CRISPIN WAS FAMILIAR!)

Haha, sure it did, you scizor

Now you are losing me. Who is this Crispus Attacks?

I think the children will change depending on their maturity level that we have seen or how fast we have seen them grow.

I think Nils is not going to change as much per say Elton. Dogen may change a little bit but not much, he really is a simple guy.

My scizor loves me but maturer people don't.

Erm, he was nobody. Or you could google him and get a billion Civil War sites. All telling you the British are evil when they aren't.

I'm really thinking about Clem and Crystal. Obviously, they're suicidal, but their attempts at SWEET RELEASE(...) never work. So, would they keep trying? And would they stay together?

I'm thinking yes. To both. Or they could spend their lives saving kittens and cheering on old folks.

Erm, he was nobody. Or you could google him and get a billion Civil War sites. All telling you the British are evil when they aren't.

I'm really thinking about Clem and Crystal. Obviously, they're suicidal, but their attempts at SWEET RELEASE(...) never work. So, would they keep trying? And would they stay together?

I'm thinking yes. To both. Or they could spend their lives saving kittens and cheering on old folks.

It seems that they got the idea of suicide pushed to the side when they got their brains back in their heads.

Do I think that they were really serious about suicide. Not really, I highly doubt that the reason they stated would make them kill themselves and they always seem to be stopping themselves or not taking the right time to kill themselves.

It seems that they got the idea of suicide pushed to the side when they got their brains back in their heads.

Do I think that they were really serious about suicide. Not really, I highly doubt that the reason they stated would make them kill themselves and they always seem to be stopping themselves or not taking the right time to kill themselves.

And to think, suicide jokes for humor. SHAME. Haha.

And it did seem to get pushed aside, because afterwards they were all 'the world omfg needs us!' which is why they would save kittens. But for some strange reason I can't seem them as cheerleaders anytime in the future. It doesn't make sense, even to me.

I'm not sure about Dogen, either. Can you think up an answer with your rapier wit?

The producers are being so mean to us. Giving them personalitys that are hard to figure out and look smart while answering.

(also, your avatar. Wow, it makes me want to dance)

..the Oleander one..or the Crispin one?

I change icons a lot.

Since Dogen is so simple-minded I see him falling farther and farther behind what is considered normal. He may have an idea that he is, I mean he's not stupid just a little slow. I think the older he grows up the more it is going to be hell until he turns into an adult. I have always felt that great things are going to happen to him once he turns into an adult. Why? I have no clue.

..the Oleander one..or the Crispin one?

I change icons a lot.

Since Dogen is so simple-minded I see him falling farther and farther behind what is considered normal. He may have an idea that he is, I mean he's not stupid just a little slow. I think the older he grows up the more it is going to be hell until he turns into an adult. I have always felt that great things are going to happen to him once he turns into an adult. Why? I have no clue.

Great things happen to great people. Dogen apparently has 1337 brain skills. It's easy to see where you got your notion.

And you DO change icons a lot! I was talking about Oleander, but that was before you changed him. :3 Smiley.

By the way, or not by the way, the Becky/G-Man fic... has died. BUT IN ITS WAKE IT LEFT NOT ONLY A HANDFUL OF YUMMY REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS, BUT HOPE. THE HOPE NEEDED TO MAKE A BETTER FIC. ONE THAT WILL MOVE THE MIND AND POKE GINGERLY A THE HEARTSTRINGS FOR GENERATIONS TO COME.

Do not worry, Klia. You will have your fic. I SWEAR IT.

most likely i'm the only one who thinks this but I kind of think chops and j.t were a bit ummm..how can I be politicaly correct....off if you catch my drift so a year later i'd see them more......off-ish

Offish? Oh. You mean totally ghey. Or dead.

We all know Canadians can't feel love, so gay is out of the question. Cowboys are immortal, so that's been struck as well.

They could... save kittens. Wait. Taken.

WHAT ABOUT ALL OUR ASYLUM FRIENDS!!! I have some theroies.

Fred- Moved to a summer home in France with his fiance' near the Meditterainean Sea. Goes to cheer on american compeditors in the Toud De France every year.

Edgar- Moved to Spain where he paints flaminco dancers and landscapes. Has moved on from Lampida and Dingo, and has gotten engaged.

Gloria- Moved to NYC to persue a broadway career. Lives in an uptown appartment and is currently playing Belle in Beauty and the Beast. She and her for friends and their maginificent love life will become a hit HBO special called "Sexy and the formally crazy"

Boyd- Moved to San Diego and is persuing a carrer in law with his wife Susan.

Crispen-Deseased

Dr.Loboto-Deseased

Mr. Pokeylope-Living with Sheegor, and is currently engaged to Linda. Wedding date unknown.

By the way, or not by the way, the Becky/G-Man fic... has died. BUT IN ITS WAKE IT LEFT NOT ONLY A HANDFUL OF YUMMY REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS, BUT HOPE. THE HOPE NEEDED TO MAKE A BETTER FIC. ONE THAT WILL MOVE THE MIND AND POKE GINGERLY A THE HEARTSTRINGS FOR GENERATIONS TO COME.

Do not worry, Klia. You will have your fic. I SWEAR IT.

I actually can't wait to see what Chloe looks like when she grows up. I have no doubt in my mind that she is in fact an alien. I'm not trying to joke, a few times I had to step back and ask myself if she was from another planet. So if Psyconauts 2 ever comes out I hope they will resolve that.

Or at least have Chloe take over some part of the Earth in the name of Planet Grtsga

That had nothing to do with your fic but I am acknowledging that I will have my fic. And PS you will have that picture of the horsey...one day...one day.

I saw nothing between Chops and J.T. I just saw a lot of hurt feelings and a possible break-up. Look at best friends, they tend to hang out a lot more and do give out lots of contact. Hell, I hug a person of the opposite sex at least three times a day and he is an okay friend to me.

So unless they jack up the rating to M and have them making out then, and only then will I begin seriously questioning their sexuallity.

WHAT ABOUT ALL OUR ASYLUM FRIENDS!!! I have some theroies.

Fred- Moved to a summer home in France with his fiance' near the Meditterainean Sea. Goes to cheer on american compeditors in the Toud De France every year.

Edgar- Moved to Spain where he paints flaminco dancers and landscapes. Has moved on from Lampida and Dingo, and has gotten engaged.

Gloria- Moved to NYC to persue a broadway career. Lives in an uptown appartment and is currently playing Belle in Beauty and the Beast. She and her for friends and their maginificent love life will become a hit HBO special called "Sexy and the formally crazy"

Boyd- Moved to San Diego and is persuing a carrer in law with his wife Susan.

Crispen-Deceased

Dr.Loboto-Deceased

Mr. Pokeylope-Living with Sheegor, and is currently engaged to Linda. Wedding date unknown.

Where are you getting all of these wifes and friends? Though the idea of Boyd pursuing a career in law amuses me greatly. To the point of laughing on the floor.

I don't think Crispen or the Doctor are dead. I think that they're alive, just barely, and are going to plot a secret organization to overthrow the Psychonauts. Of course, Loboto would not be discreet about it so Crispin would be the brains behind it and Loboto the...the other parts to it.

Archived