Home

Battle for Hope

Derran stopped as he felt the force-user he had just met contact him through the force. Come with me if you wish to find them, you will need my help, as I will need yours. Running over to where he found him, he saw him over on another street. Cutting down some appearing Sith, he ran over to him. Getting thrown off his feet, he looked around to see a huge explosion. A huge Capital ship had crashed into the ground, making a huge firecloud and crater. Good thing that didn't land anywhere near the city.

Arden contacted the human Jedi once again Your strike team is gone, captured by the Sith, and from what I feel, they are already being tortured. Such conventional methods should not work long against a Jedi however should a Sith Lord break down their will mentally you're plans are gone. I have no plan to save them... Perhaps you do?

In his contact he had been heading towards Derran ad stoppe dnext to him to watch the burning ship.

Arden cocked his head to the side and without answering headed towards the snub fighters, a trio of Sith troops appeared behind the snub fighter yelling in surprise they lifted their blasters to have them all yanked out of their grips and the troops themselves suspended 10 feet off the floor and crushed. Dropping the lifeless corpses Arden headed towards the snub fighter and jumped in. Looking towards Derran who was already in his snub fighter, Arden breathed heavily for a moment, savouring the emotions of fear and anger surrounding the planet of Onderon and turned his fighter towards the Sith fleet.

The two fighters sped toward the battle raging overhead. "Arden, this is Derran, do you copy? We should be able to get into the battle unnoticed, I think the Sith are preoccupied, so...or not."

A trio of Sith fighter sped toward them. Spinning his fighter, Derran targetted one and let loose. The Sith fighter exploded into flame and spun out of control. The other, hit him seconds before being blow to bits by Arden. The third, after losing part of its control, got behind them. Flying close to one of the capital ships, Derran turned his fighter hard. The Sith lost control trying to duplicate the manuever and crashed.

Looking up ahead he say a large Sith capital ship. Looking at the markings, Derran said, "Arden, I think that is it up ahead. And I think I can sense some Jedi on board. Now we just need to get inside."

Solidus and Princess Malandra had made it to a secrete exit in the cargo area. There wasnt much troopers there yet. The exit was a trap door witch led to a sewer with led outside the city, and into a nearby river.Above of it was box of metal creats.

"Malandra! Go hide among the food crates while I move these." order the princesses bodygaurd. She did what he said. Solidus had just finished moving the creates and opened the trap door. "I'm going to see if its clear." Solidus shouted to Malandra. Malanda nodded and the mandalorian exile jumped into the trap door. Only a few seconds a sith drop ships crashed above it. "SOLIDUS!!" Malandra screamed and ran over to the burning vehicle. "SOLIDUS! ARE YOU ALIVE"

There was only the sound of the burning vehicle.

Above Onderon

After the crash of one destroyer, the republic attempted to send another dropship and it made it through.

Onderon City

While the battle raged on Tighe noticed that a dropship was coming. "Finally, so more back up." murmured to himself. The dropship landed in a clearing inside the city where the first one landed and many men came off. The officer asked "How many are there?", and the Pilot captain stated "250 soldiers, 60 snipers, and 10 medacs. Enough?"

"Yes," added the Officer.

Soon the Sith made it to the gates and covered fire until the ram got there. The Officer sent snipers to the top and they sniped Sith soldiers guarding the ram. Tighe stood next to some snipers and covered for them. "on three," yelled Tighe. On three, the soldiers stood up and started firing away at the ground filled with men and then the snipers stood up and sniped at on the ram, trying to find a opening to shoot through to hit controls on the inside of it.

One sniper got hit and Tighe grabbed his sniper and zoomed in far back behind the ram and noticed a few hover tanks coming in. He quickly rushed over to the Officer huddling men around the gate

"Sir."

"Yes?"

"I noticed some hover tanks coming behind the ram in the woods waiting for the gate to be knocked down. Do we have some missile launchers?"

"No, no we don't."

Tighe hurried back up to the wall and the ram was feet away from the gate. He threw a thermal detonator in front of the ram so it would run over it then explode to see if there was protection under the ram. It exploded and the ram's front end flew a few feet of the ground but did no damage. Tighe sighed, and went back to shooting soldiers again.

Archived