Home

Khoonda containers

Nanda Keon

In khoonda there are containers behind the ebon hawk as you know but I dont know how to open them because I dont want worthless broken parts by bashing and when I try using security it just says *impossible* so how do I get it open without breaking the contents, and what are the contents of the containers anyway?

I've heard that mines can break the contents and give you components. Because TLS has a random loot generator, theres no way to tell if you get components because of random chance or because you broke whatever was in the container.

I hardly ever get components in containers, though. I'm not sure if its because I only use minor sonic mines on them. Try using a minor mine and see what happens.

You could always just save right before you blast one open. If you don't like what you get, just reload. F4 and F5 for the win! (assuming your on PC)

Well I tested this last night, saved right before trying then hit the container with every deadly level mine I could make.

Save

mine

check

reload

repeat

Not once did I get a broken item componants or chemicals, so I stand by what I said about the mines.

Archived