Home

Ending Cinematic (MAJOR SPOILERS)

Klia

Again I'm posting up spoilers alerts on this since this is the ending cinematic. What happens when you get 100%. And since this is so full of spoilers the whole board would be full of those tags and would get annoying.

My thoughts on the ending cinematic was that it was cute. Linda and Sam are very cute together and it gave us insight into Linda's and Sam's past. So I was very happy. However I felt that they made us do waaaay too much to get such a short cinematic. It should have been at least 3 minutes longer.

So I loved it but it was too short.

At least Sheegor was cute in it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hm.

It seems to me that everything that I may have wanted to say has been said.

You don't have any idea about what you would have had liked to be rewarded with?

I think we should have seen Loboto and Crispin come out of the water right after Sam and Linda talked.

You don't have any idea about what you would have had liked to be rewarded with?

I think we should have seen Loboto and Crispin come out of the water right after Sam and Linda talked.

I would've liked to have been rewarded with another level/the game never ending.

Or those sound clips I can't listen to and nobody will quote.

I would've liked to have been rewarded with another level/the game never ending.

Or maybe all of the extra things. Like the trailers, the early builds, EVERYTHING they worked on. Even the pizza they ate that stained their clothes.

Or maybe all of the extra things. Like the trailers, the early builds, EVERYTHING they worked on. Even the pizza they ate that stained their clothes.

Or the Froot Loops that commanded they finish Psychonauts. Tim seems to have been scarred by Froot Loops.

I would've been too happy had they put trailers and such in there, because they sound... really cool. Especially when Oleander says 'We've all got emotional baggage, kid.' Ergh. So cool.

Or the Froot Loops that commanded they finish Psychonauts. Tim seems to have been scarred by Froot Loops.

I would've been too happy had they put trailers and such in there, because they sound... really cool. Especially when Oleander says 'We've all got emotional baggage, kid.' Ergh. So cool.

Oh so you saw all the trailers? Even the one where Fred melts into the screen?

Explain the froot loops.

Oh so you saw all the trailers? Even the one where Fred melts into the screen?

Explain the froot loops.

Well, during the production of Psychonauts, the staff apparently ate a LOT of Froot Loops. A lot. Every day. For every meal. And Tim said 'it's like the game won't be finished... until... we... eat all of these... Froot Loops...'

Yes. Fred was odd.

Well, during the production of Psychonauts, the staff apparently ate a LOT of Froot Loops. A lot. Every day. For every meal. And Tim said 'it's like the game won't be finished... until... we... eat all of these... Froot Loops...'

Yes. Fred was odd.

I seriously laughed until I cried.

When did I mention Fred?

EDIT:I realize now.

Tim's Froot Loops are not to be laughed at.

Dot. Dot. Dot.

You know, I think they are.

Tim's probably laughing at us right now with our stupid **** all over the boards. I'm just glad that I get bleeped. I wish I got bleeped in real life.

...I'm working on it, I swear. I just finished the last of the asylum/real world stuff and just have the Meat Circus left to do. And I'm not expecting much cut content there, but you never know.

And if Tim reads these boards, that means he knows all about my weird Full Throttle obsession. ...Well, that's embarrassing. Dang.

...I'm working on it, I swear. I just finished the last of the asylum/real world stuff and just have the Meat Circus left to do. And I'm not expecting much cut content there, but you never know.

And if Tim reads these boards, that means he knows all about my weird Full Throttle obsession. ...Well, that's embarrassing. Dang.

Hawr, I wasn't referencing you. Take all the time you need.

And I guess he knows about my addiction to innuendos, Rainbow Man, and Klianol.

Archived