Home

The Help out Thread

Wait..what else do I have to write? I am writing the Oleander and Loboto evil team, but what else?

A biography on... Walt Disney.

Really, give it to your Social Studies teacher.

Okay, fine. I don't know what you should write. Or should've written. I don't even know what we're talking about anymore.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A biography on... Walt Disney.

Really, give it to your Social Studies teacher.

Okay, fine. I don't know what you should write. Or should've written. I don't even know what we're talking about anymore.

Are you psychic? Because I was just found my 4th grade biography report on Walt Disney.

Didn't you say you were going to write a Psychonauts fanfiction? HAve you begun? Any notes you would like to post. I won't make fun or laugh or anything. I take fanfiction seriously. I've been taking a lot of things seriously lately.

Are you psychic? Because I was just found my 4th grade biography report on Walt Disney.

Didn't you say you were going to write a Psychonauts fanfiction? HAve you begun? Any notes you would like to post. I won't make fun or laugh or anything. I take fanfiction seriously. I've been taking a lot of things seriously lately.

Haha, I've played Psychonauts, no? Therefore I should be skilled in the psychic making.

Hmm. I've been thinking about starting a new fic, because it's been a while since the last one. I might post notes later, but I've got to... make some. I've been drawing, sorry. Freaking smiley!

Haha, I've played Psychonauts, no? Therefore I should be skilled in the psychic making.

Hmm. I've been thinking about starting a new fic, because it's been a while since the last one. I might post notes later, but I've got to... make some. I've been drawing, sorry. Freaking smiley!

Then where is the fanart? UNless you are in a writer's block like me and going absolutly bat**** insane over it.

A pretty general question but what is it exactly that Psychonauts do? Psychonauts like Oleander who don't go off to save the world.

Also when they are not teaching camp.

They'd make good psychiatrists, that's for sure. I suppose some of the ones who don't constantly save the world could sit back for backup.

They'd make good psychiatrists, that's for sure. I suppose some of the ones who don't constantly save the world could sit back for backup.

Possibly...but would that mean in therapy they would go inside of each and every patients mind? Or simply study it from the outside.

hmm, im not very good at fanfiction.(the last one i made was a Kids Next Door, and that was a bit OC) but I love reading other peoples, and if any of you make a good one, ill feed you cookies and love you forever :3

I cant start to tell you how many fics i started and never finished though. its horrible.

hmm, im not very good at fanfiction.(the last one i made was a Kids Next Door, and that was a bit OC) but I love reading other peoples, and if any of you make a good one, ill feed you cookies and love you forever :3

I cant start to tell you how many fics i started and never finished though. its horrible.

Oh same here. But I'm really trying. Paranodish and I are writing it right now.

Have you been to Zets' site? There's grud ones there.

Archived