Home

need ur help guys (losing to friends in JK2)

RLN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watch their style. Your friends probably know how you fight now and thats why they're getting you.

Watch out for them goading you in when your in Red. I found this is the most annoying tactic people use (since I use red predominantly).

Instead of swinging in and barely not hitting them, just hang back and play their annoying little game until they get tired of it.

Mix it up, become completely unpredicatable. Hell, switch to blue and act like a complete noob, overconfidence gets people killed like not other in this game.

Try something different, get in their head and watch how they fight.

Your good enough, you're no noob and you're probably already out of your funk by now.

Blue stance is not for n00b's! Think about it. Fast stance is quick (hence the name) but it does little damage. It takes time and you have to get up close and personal to win. And I don't enjoy that. When I am playing MP on JO, or JA on those picky servers who don't let me use my favorite weapon, I take blue stance single to show them what happens when you f*** with someone who pulls rings around you. :D

Hell, switch to blue and act like a complete noob

Blue stance is not for n00b's!

He didn't say that the Light stance is for beginners - he said to act like one while using it. However, the majority of 'Blue-Spinners' are beginners, and therefore it gets the name as a beginner's tool - just like with the Saber Staff and Dual Sabers, which are naturally chaotic weapons. I agree, though - the Light style can be used skillfully like all other weapons in the game.

Oh, OK. Yeah, some n00b's give the rest of us a bad name. Just like a Bowcaster can kill a Staff Wielder, a Yellow single can defeat a Red single, etc. Raven balances it all out, it's the n00b's that give us a bad name.

Probably the biggest advice possible is to start playing MP games with only Bots. Practice against them, learn how to defeat each. Throw in Desann, and in JA, Bots like Lannik Racto and Galak Fayarr which use dual and staff sabers. Learn to fight them, and you are that much closer to killing actual humans. :)

Archived