Home

Which Psychonaut Character Are you?

Klia

Aww it won't let me through Tyraa. I am sitting in my own tears.

It won't? Dang, that's weird. Stupid Brinkster. Okay, we'll do it this way, then.

Alternate link

There's no limit to the number of downloads on that link; it just deletes itself if it's inactive for 30 days, I think. Anyway. That should work.

EDIT: Should mention--it's a .pdf file, so you'll need some sort of .pdf viewer (OS X uses Preview, which comes with the system--I'm not sure what XP and the like uses, but I'm sure there's something) to open it.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Argh. I want to take it as cannon so badly--if only because Sasha has emotions in it. And, really. I don't say it often, but I really, really heart Sasha/Milla. Really.

Argh. I know. The temptation to go "OMGWTFcanon!" is really too much. I have this debate with myself far, far too often.

And Ray, you shouldn't have to buy anything to get the file to download and/or open...MegaUpload is free to use, and IIRC there are free .pdf viewers out there if you don't already have one--which you should, I think it comes standard on most systems now.

If you try and download up this pops up.

"Too many connections from your IP address "

Then there's a subscription ad.

Hm...that happens to me sometimes if I try to download multiple files from MegaUpload at once. Are you sure it's not already downloading? Alternatively, does the brinkster link work for you? If neither of them work, I'll just put it up on YouSendIt...didn't host it there originally because it has a limited number of downloads, but I will if you can't get MegaUpload to work.

• 2 weeks later...
I just found something very funny. When it asks you of any crushes one of the options is I may be thinking of someone but I'm too busy. Could that be referencing Sasha?

Boyd.jpg

Heh, yes, you've guessed correctly.

A lot more people have taken this than I expected.

Oh, and I wanted it to be longer, and include more characters (especially Oleander and Gloria) but ran out of question ideas, and time. Yeah...it would've been better with more questions and all.

I myself am Sasha when I take my own quiz, haha.

Archived