Home

The G-men

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The bunny peeps are too cool not to eat. But these G-Peeps would be my only friends.

Well, that's something.

Hmm, I should probably draw something. Since it's a cool thing to do. Maybe I can I actually start improving?

peep.jpg

You could say he's delicious.

Okay....

So I'm scrolling down the page abosrbing all of the information like a sheep so I can get up to date. All of a sudden I see the word "Breasts." and a G-man picture next to it. Scrolling up I'm not suprised to see it's PS but the "your" part confused me. So does this mean that in any computer the G-men can see me?

Maybe I should get on a sweatshirt..

Okay....

So I'm scrolling down the page abosrbing all of the information like a sheep so I can get up to date. All of a sudden I see the word "Breasts." and a G-man picture next to it. Scrolling up I'm not suprised to see it's PS but the "your" part confused me. So does this mean that in any computer the G-men can see me?

Maybe I should get on a sweatshirt..

...yes. They're looking at you. I put on a very thick jacket, because he doesn't blink.

Why haven't you fallen in love with that marsh-e-mellow yet, Klia? BECAUSE YOU'RE BUSY DOGGING CRISPIN?

Boohoo.

I helped get everyone excited by making up G-Peeps.

Klia, the board misses your smart-talks.

Oh yes I do lots of smart talking.

yes. They're looking at you. I put on a very thick jacket, because he doesn't blink.

Why haven't you fallen in love with that marsh-e-mellow yet, Klia? BECAUSE YOU'RE BUSY DOGGING CRISPIN?

Boohoo.

Since Vocabulor is not here I am going to have to look up the word dogging and get back to you.

Dogging: To run after.

Oh the nerdy jokes I came up with.

It's not that I don't love the marsh-e-mellow G-men. It's just I like gingerbread G-men better. Damn! I should have made them instead of the Halloween muffins. Maybe I could paint G-men or such.

Archived