Home

Raz and Lili

Wow...not much love for Lili, yes? I liked her. I thought her personality was cool, because she wasn't girly and helpless like most "maidens in distress" in these platforming games. The makeout line didn't bother me, I just found it ammusing. And I thought that the fact that their families and lives were so different was also kind of cool.

But that's just me...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow...not much love for Lili, yes? I liked her. I thought her personality was cool, because she wasn't girly and helpless like most "maidens in distress" in these platforming games. The makeout line didn't bother me, I just found it ammusing. And I thought that the fact that their families and lives were so different was also kind of cool.

But that's just me...

But you DID have to rescue her, no matter how much she rebelled. :0

Also she has cool hair.

Oh don't get me wrong I liked her. But I just felt it was all to sudden. Her cynical behavior just suddenly dropped for MAKE OUT. When I first heard that I was like "WHAT?"

And I was so excited to see them get together until that moment.

The Damsel in Distress part didn't bother me. Lili had the guts to stand up to Loboto. I bet most of us here would be scared or squeeing.

Oh don't get me wrong I liked her. But I just felt it was all to sudden. Her cynical behavior just suddenly dropped for MAKE OUT. When I first heard that I was like "WHAT?"

The Damsel in Distress part didn't bother me. Lili had the guts to stand up to Loboto. I bet most of us here would be scared or squeeing.

I would be squeeing. Or crying. Which is good, because my nose always plugs up when I cry.

Lili is great, she just didn't get enough development for my tastes. We know some things about her, but we know more about a crazy guy in an asylum's life.

And to me it seemed if she was just put in to fall in love and progress the plot.

I like her, she's cute, she's cool, but nothing special to me.

I would be squeeing. Or crying. Which is good, because my nose always plugs up when I cry.

Lili is great, she just didn't get enough development for my tastes. We know some things about her, but we know more about a crazy guy in an asylum's life.

And to me it seemed if she was just put in to fall in love and progress the plot.

I like her, she's cute, she's cool, but nothing special to me.

Yeah my obligatory plot decive senses were going haywire. Hopefully we will see more Lili development.

Yeah my obligatory plot decive senses were going haywire. Hopefully we will see more Lili development.

I think I'd like to learn more about her family. We know her father is OMG boss, but what else? She obviously isn't the 'My dad doesn't love me, angst!' type of girl. What about her mom? Siblings?

I thought she was cute in the beginning, too. Her Dogen comforting and the 'He's just like that.' line. And she seemed to have a liking for comics, which I thought was refreshing. But my love for her was killed when she started the make out thing.

I even hoped we could go into her head in the beginning.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I guess this thread is alive after all...

I'm neutral. I wasn't all 'OMG otp!', mainly because of Lili's personality. She just kind of... didn't click with Raz. If we knew more about her character, I'd probably like it more, but since it seems like she was only put in the game to fall in love with Raz and be rescued...

I don't like Lili very much... I don't really know why... It's... HER! I don't just like HER! ...Did that make any sence?

If anyone tried to kidnap me... let's just say it wouldn't be pretty sight.

OOhh...we probably gave away some spoilers.

Umm explaining it would make more sense.

Okay... I don't really know how to explain this, but I'll try.

I like the way she looks and acts, but I just don't like her. It's one of my weird characteristics.

I like Lili and then I don't like her(WTF???)... Dammit... I made my self confused.

Okay... I don't really know how to explain this, but I'll try.

I like the way she looks and acts, but I just don't like her. It's one of my weird characteristics.

I like Lili and then I don't like her(WTF???)... Dammit... I made my self confused.

STRANGE, SEEING AS HOW YOUR SIG SAYS YOU ARE LILI!

You're not one of those self-hating Lilis, are you? Oooh, I hate those.

I thought Lili was more interesting because she wasn't a "How does my dress look?" king of girl, she just thought about others. She seemed to want no one to know anything about her, being um, (whats a word for not nice but not mean at the same time? not neutrual, but leaning more towards mean) and therefor no-one would want to be friends with her. She seems to have something at home to reward her for doing well at home seeing as she's been going year after year even though she's bored with camp.

I haven't.

I like Lili. She reminds me of myself at times. The make out thing threw me for a whirl, but other than that I have no beef with her. We could hang out.

I don't blame her for falling for Raz. Determined guys are hot, especially when they can get you all caught up in their excitement.

As a couple, I think they are cute. I'm jealous.

And that's my two cents.

(I just can't work up a good rant today).

Archived