Home

DF Comics board.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ME:

I LOVE double-headed baby! Please, oh please, make a book or something out of the comics made by the holiness only known as "Scott C." I would definitely buy them twenty times over!

Oh, and great job on Psychonauts. Best game I've ever had the had the honor to play.

SCOTT

Dear ravineomine.

Oh, man! I totally want to get a book together for dfac. It is in the works! Thanks for being interested in buying it 20 times and calling scottc holy and being in love with that baby and liking psychonauts and all the other great things you said in that message there.

Awesome.

-scottc

You mailed him too? Geez, I'm sure behind in the goupie activities.

He responds like the day after. And he's always so sweet. However it is a once in a lifetime thing. And my friend (Paranoidish) sent it under my name and sent one under her name.

Godamn her.

ME:

I LOVE double-headed baby! Please, oh please, make a book or something out of the comics made by the holiness only known as "Scott C." I would definitely buy them twenty times over!

Oh, and great job on Psychonauts. Best game I've ever had the had the honor to play.

SCOTT

Dear ravineomine.

Oh, man! I totally want to get a book together for dfac. It is in the works! Thanks for being interested in buying it 20 times and calling scottc holy and being in love with that baby and liking psychonauts and all the other great things you said in that message there.

Awesome.

-scottc

Holy crap--you wrote that? You? Wow, and Scott is incredibly nice. I think I want to mail some gratitude eventually.

WE DO TALK THE SAME. D:

EDIT: Oh, wait. Did you write that? Or was it the Paranoidish?

Holy crap--you wrote that? You? Wow, and Scott is incredibly nice. I think I want to mail some gratitude eventually.

WE DO TALK THE SAME. D:

Nope, I never was able to write to him. My friend e-mailed him under my account when she was at my house.

I'm going to the same shing-ding as she is.

Translation: I go. Party. Now.

Archived