Home

Nevermind. Don't post here. go away.

wow, that sucks. i show my Mom and Dad stuff all the time.

My dad scarred me a while back. He had the habit of making jokes about my pictures.

Now he draws pictures for me. Of little boys stuck in trees hanging over lakes full of alligators and guns.

Also of a snail with a lazer beam.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My dad scarred me a while back. He had the habit of making jokes about my pictures.

Now he draws pictures for me. Of little boys stuck in trees hanging over lakes full of alligators and guns.

Also of a snail with a lazer beam.

woah. wierd.

My Dad would nag me about coloring stuff cause all he sees is sketches and uncolored stuff...

woah. wierd.

My Dad would nag me about coloring stuff cause all he sees is sketches and uncolored stuff...

My dad just wants to see my pictures. And I feel guilty because I don't. Boo. That wont stop him from drawing stick figures of my sister working at McDonald's, though.

My PsychoNerd Teacher stole British Zombie from me today. All she said was "Gosh". I was all 'IT'S FOR SCHOOL'. She liked it, I think.

My day is pretty average.

Wake up. Grumble around. Take a shower. Get on computer. Get ready for school. Maybe get on computer. Play a bit of the Psychonauts. Sell drugs to babies. Get on bus. Amaze everyone with my ability to remain stoic during fart-jokes. Computer class. Computer. Other crap I put up with. Home. Computer. Sleep.

D: It makes me sad, reading that list.

My day is pretty average.

Wake up. Grumble around. Take a shower. Get on computer. Get ready for school. Maybe get on computer. Play a bit of the Psychonauts. Sell drugs to babies. Get on bus. Amaze everyone with my ability to remain stoic during fart-jokes. Computer class. Computer. Other crap I put up with. Home. Computer. Sleep.

D: It makes me sad, reading that list.

well, HEY, atleast you actually walk out of the house.

I havent left my house in about a month. sheesh.

well, HEY, atleast you actually walk out of the house.

I havent left my house in about a month. sheesh.

So? If all I do is go to school and associate myself with morons, furthering my superiority complex, what good does it do?

This is going to end up like all of those cartoons.

"I wish we could switch places!"

AND THEN CHAOS.

So? If all I do is go to school and associate myself with morons, furthering my superiority complex, what good does it do?

This is going to end up like all of those cartoons.

"I wish we could switch places!"

AND THEN CHAOS.

I went through the same situation when i was going to my old school. But i actually thought some of them were my freinds. I soon realized the obviosly werent, and that i wasnt being taught anything at that school

so now i homeschool. and now i am lazier then I have ever have been.

Then everyone died. the end.

Archived