Home

Nevermind. Don't post here. go away.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WAIT. Arms don't normally bend that way.

britzom.jpg

HOW IS HE SUPPOSED TO DRINK THE FRIGGIDY-FRACK TEA NOW? This situation could be described as:

A sticky wicket.

All pear shaped.

And he doesn't have a name.

That looks so awesome. Reminds me of a creepy project I thought of but never finished... Eddy the Unholy Amalgamation of Evil, but not the point. It has nothing to with that. It kicks total ass.

That looks so awesome. Reminds me of a creepy project I thought of but never finished... Eddy the Unholy Amalgamation of Evil, but not the point. It has nothing to with that. It kicks total ass.

British Zombie was made to kick total ass.

And his fluffy doggy on page 1 is also... fluffy.

Mediochre.

This would be awesome.

Like that one movie where they try to civilize zombies, but he gets ripped in half by em.

Like a series of shorts or comics starring this zombie dude trying to fit in, but not really knowing he's singled out, like:

*arm falls off*

Zombie:Ah, sorry, happens a lot.

*woman looks shocked*

Zombie:..don't worry, some swamp mosh and embalming fluid and it'll be good as new.

A name though... him. Alfonse? No... Winchester the Zombie of Culture and DOOM.

I like that one....

Exdee.

I was thinking about using him again--I'm not usually so fond of characters that I make for school. But I like his design, and I like his... Britishness.

All of those happenings sound awesome, Smon. Like a cartoon, where it starts out whoo and then... 'gets all pear shaped'. <--BEST SLANG EVER.

I kind of like him nameless.

oh yes.

and he seems like a music composer by the looks of his hand position.

OR SOMETHING. I dont know.

Hmm. Oh, the comical possiblities for this man! You always get famous after you die.

I'd like to add I saw your DevArt ID. I WAS ON IT. And you have no idea how happy I was. Once again, that's never happened before.

Should I keep calling this guy British Zombie, or does he get a name?

Now I remember why I haven't shown my parents a picture in over two years. Because they always make fun of them, geez.

I told my mom I had finished my art project and she asked if she could see it, so I showed her and she was kind of all: "..."

Of course, she mentioned this to dad later and they all had a good laugh.

Guffaw.

And as it turns out, my picture isn't finished, so I might update British Zombie later. X0

Now I remember why I haven't shown my parents a picture in over two years. Because they always make fun of them, geez.

I told my mom I had finished my art project and she asked if she could see it, so I showed her and she was kind of all: "..."

Of course, she mentioned this to dad later and they all had a good laugh.

Guffaw.

And as it turns out, my picture isn't finished, so I might update British Zombie later. X0

wow, that sucks. i show my Mom and Dad stuff all the time.

Archived