Home

Welcome to the game! We are all noobs!

Kurgan

Every game has it's noobs and problems. I never played BF 1 multiplayer cuz it didnt work too well on my comp. But so far, from what I've seen in the beta, the people playing this game right now AREN'T braggarts or the like. I've never met a TKer or braggart in this game so far and ive had the beta since the second day it was out.

Master SkyWalker: Use the AT-AT (:atat: ) to blow the place apart. When everyone inside is dead, run in and attempt to capture the post, everyone will respawn and kill you, but you will haved capture some of the CP (in SWBF2 CPs don't reset captured status when you leave its ranage) Respawn at the AT-AT and do it again and again until you get the CP.

I just finished Hoth, I captured the first hangar with my AT-ST and the second one as Darth Vader. As a Dark Trooper I got the explosive to the trench and finally won the campaign. I really think its lame that the campaign ends with Hoth, I hoped to play on Endor and some other maps before the campaign ends. Also, when you see the briefing (or whatever you call it) on the Death Star level you see the ORIGINAL Imperial Officer (an Officer with the Grand Moff Tarkin uniform) at combat, But in the game its just General Veers like on other levels :(

hun strange... i'm stuck on the darthstar prision outbreak, sucks for me!!!!

and the SWBF2 Mp has greatly imporved over the last one, less lag (or less noticealbe anyway) and the game engine is amazing, my PC is techinally under required specs, but i run perfuctllly on high everything :p!!!!

the SWBF2 Mp has greatly imporved over the last one, less lag (or less noticealbe anyway) and the game engine is amazing, my PC is techinally under required specs, but i run perfuctllly on high everything :p!!!!

But at the moment there aren't good servers to play on, the most got a ping over 500. And the servers with low ping are most of the time password protected :( Yeah, the game engine is much better, and the AI is this time a challenge. I at the moment play the game as Elite and I normally get around 60/70 kills as a grunt and just needed to respawn 3 times. I think thats very strange because the AI is much more difficult but I play on SWBFII much better then SWBFI (But I must admit that I played the beta for hours :D).

I have to admit that I get my A** kicked by bots, frequently on space maps but i don`t mind because the fun factor is incredible, especially on maps that support XL mode.

Yeah, the space levels rock, but I most of the time get my ass kicked by the Auto-Turret system, so the first thing I do in a battle is destroying the Auto-Turret system. I think the Clone Wars space battles are much more difficult then the Galactic Civil War space battles, because I am more familiar with the TIE-Fighter and X-Wing thanks to the beta, then a Droid-Tri Fighter or an Arc-170 Starfighter :D

The XL modes are also fun, but only Hoth and Geonosis support it :( (i'm not sure of Endor, I need to check that out again)

Every game has it's noobs and problems. I never played BF 1 multiplayer cuz it didnt work too well on my comp. But so far, from what I've seen in the beta, the people playing this game right now AREN'T braggarts or the like. I've never met a TKer or braggart in this game so far and ive had the beta since the second day it was out.

The beta doesn't count because it was so limited in scope. There will be far more people with the real thing and with them, more whiners and braggarts. ;)

Anway, as I've said to people so many times before, the solution to "no good servers" is to host your own. It's really nothing to be ashamed of, since these folks are hosting off their home/work computers in windows just like you. At least you can play a good game then.

Archived