Home

KITT FISTO

Beast421

I think the closest resemblance to his species in the game are twileks or quarren... So he'll either look like...

Quarren: Kitt Fisto and a Predator's love child (weird jaw things Quarren have)

Twilek: Kitt Fisto who's had a lot of sabered limbs.

I could try giving it a go for a laugh

I've just checked out the Quarren (It's a heck more like Kitt than a twilek) and it could look OK. It'll be like Kitt but with more of a beard than dreads. I could possibly sort out some robes too cos unfortunately the quarren texture is one complete pile... hhmh...

I'm gonna give it a go right now

Right I gave it a go to a degree of success... and I mean 'degree'.

Unfortunately the Quarren skin is one of those low space tga files so it's very compacted and there's not much room to edit well, especially if you're me (not too skilled).

However, I thought I'd give it a go anyway. It looks a degree like Kitt Fisto, if you keep in mind that it was literally me quickly skinning and it's hard to add detail on such a small canvass...

...but to me, it looks more like a big, tall Yoda with two black eyes and a beard. This is about the extent of what I'm able to do with the model:

test2.jpg

test.jpg

If you can think of any other race that I might be able to pull it off with then tell me and I'll give it a go, but Kitt Fisto's difficult with his not-protruding nose and dreadlocks. In the off-chance you think it's OK then I'll happily give it the old spit shine (give him a Kit-Fisto esque costume and sort out the facial details like eyes and the miscolour in the beard) and upload it.

Archived