Home

First Pic of Spidey-3 villan

Lightsaberboy

Spiderman does have a black costume, when he joins with Venom.

I'm afraid you misunderstood him. He was saying it would suck to have the costume suddenly be red+black instead of red+blue. The symbiote (black) costume is supposed to be black, so he doesn't mind it.

and yes, the hair bothered me too.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't notice it that much. I mean I could tell it was different, but it wasn't such a big deal that every time I saw her I thought, "Her hair is different!" But that's just me :)

I didn't notice any change in her hair in Spiderman 2. But then maybe thats because I am male and we are genetically programmed not to notice these things. :D

I'm afraid you misunderstood him. He was saying it would suck to have the costume suddenly be red+black instead of red+blue. The symbiote (black) costume is supposed to be black, so he doesn't mind it.

Actually, some Spiderman drawers actually colour the blue as actually black or extremely dark blue. I myself don't like those cartoons because they spoil the whole Spiderman with those humongous eyes they draw on him. It's just... Awful...

I'm afraid you misunderstood me, I was just being an ass to him. :p

I didn't notice any change in her hair in Spiderman 2. But then maybe thats because I am male and we are genetically programmed to notice other things. :D

Fixed. <3

I'm afraid you misunderstood me, I was just being an ass to him.

Thanks... oh, and FYI- The symbiot costume is Black and White. Not black and red. :p

Your exactly right.

I didn't notice any change in her hair in Spiderman 2. But then maybe thats because I am male and we are genetically programmed not to notice these things.

In SM1 it was really red. In SM2 it was orange-ish or something...

Archived