Home

64 players = PC version?

guess4762remix

64 players is the max you can host a server with.

However, no way in heck are going to be able to realistically host that many people on your box unless you have a killer machine and super sweet line (or on a LAN).

There's no linux dedicated server, so good luck. Most people probably won't be able to host more than 8-12 players without serious lag issues. Dialup users should stick with 4 players.

I haven't counted, but it seems like there are more than the 26 servers that SWBF1 has, but not a huge number. The game just came out less than a week ago, so I would give it time. But without a Linux server release it probably won't rise to huge levels, no matter how popular it is.

If you want to know how the game is, read some reviews. A lot of people complain about lag, but I urge them to host their own servers. ;)

Are there even any maps designed for that many players? Sounds like it would be pretty crowded.

Honestly you'd have the entire SWBF1 community in one game to have that many. Not sure about part 2. ;)

Most people simply don't have the resources to host that many players. And even if they did most people don't realize how to host a server (even though it's quite easy).

Archived