Home

Help with the NGE

JediConsularAD

Ok i have a problem where i am stuck in the millenium falcons gun turret, either that or c3-po does not tell me what to do in the falcon but bassically i am stuck in the falcon, can't go any further.

Also anyone with queries about the NGE please post here so we can all help. if you want i mean.

Guest DarthMaulUK

In traditional SOE fashion, the NGE is bugged. Theres bugs where the first tutorial will repeat itself over and over, theres bugs where you get on the falcon but cant do anything, theres bugs where you cant actually leave the spacestation - i could go on!

You just have to wait an hour or so, as SOE are re-setting the test servers. What a joke!

DMUK

In traditional SOE fashion, the NGE is bugged. Theres bugs where the first tutorial will repeat itself over and over, theres bugs where you get on the falcon but cant do anything, theres bugs where you cant actually leave the spacestation - i could go on!

You just have to wait an hour or so, as SOE are re-setting the test servers. What a joke!

DMUK

Aye seems to get everyone this bug at one time or another...

Guest DarthMaulUK

Ive made another character because I didnt get my speeder on Tatooine. The space station bugs are still there and it really does become annoying. I am left stunned that a tutorial has such show stopping bugs in it!

DMUK

Archived