Home

Tarus; help with the Sith Base

Norofel

Oy, I feel like such a newb..

Okay, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this..

I've been having trouble with the psycho at the Sith Base. As soon as I kill off this droid blocking the way to the elevator, I'm taken to this powerful dark-side Jedi. He ALWAYS ends up killing off each of my players with a single hit.

Any help?

Yes, yes. I KNOW this is early in the game, and I know I'm a newb, but this is making me insane. >.<

(Also, sorry if I get a term or two wrong. I've never really seen any Star Wars movies, or played any other Star Wars games..)

Welcome to the JK series forum. You have a valid question, but one that belongs in another forum. The Knights of the Old Republic Strategy forum is here. Post your question there, or wait for a moderator to move this thread. There you can ask questions about Kotor or Kotor II. :) I will be happy to help there, I am a Kotor fan.

And, by the way, how to kill him depends on who is in your party at the time. If you have Bastila, and you collected the Double-Bladed saber off of Brejik's corpse, you give it to her and let her do fighting. Start by lobbing a grenade, and set you and Bastila to melee, and the third guy to blast. You'll find it easy enough. :)

That, or equip T3 with the flamethrower you find in the barracks and just toast him. Usually about three times should do, or considerably weaken him. Make sure T3 has time to do it though, before the Sith governor slaughters him. He can be quite hard, but if you use the right weapons and strategy he isn't too bad. Make sure Bastila has Cure, and you have some medpacks.

Archived