Home

Hardcore mod

Clone L68362

all you have to do to make the difficulty higher is, using KotOR Tool, extract difficultyopt.2da and raise the numbers in the column labeled "multiplier".

if you want a mod that does this already for you, i know this mod here does it, among other things:

http://pcgamemods.com/mod/13143.html

if you don't want the other changes this modder made, only put his difficultyopt.2da file in your Override and don't put in the other .2da files then.

Look in "where can I find mods" and locate the link for Talchia's german site (the english link is dead). With some common sense you should be able to figure out which link on that page is the download for the original Hardcore Mod. This thing hasn't left my override since I installed it.

Look in "where can I find mods" and locate the link for Talchia's german site (the english link is dead). With some common sense you should be able to figure out which link on that page is the download for the original Hardcore Mod. This thing hasn't left my override since I installed it.

I took the freedom to look it up. ;)Here is the direct link for it.

all you have to do to make the difficulty higher is, using KotOR Tool, extract difficultyopt.2da and raise the numbers in the column labeled "multiplier".

if you want a mod that does this already for you, i know this mod here does it, among other things:

http://pcgamemods.com/mod/13143.html

if you don't want the other changes this modder made, only put his difficultyopt.2da file in your Override and don't put in the other .2da files then.

now i suggested this one, but the rest of you guys suggested Talchia's Hardcore mod.

the one i suggest alters the difficultyopt.2da by raising the multiplier. Talchia's mod instead alters k_ai_master script.

i have a question, what do they do differently to raise the difficulty? i know Talchia's raises enemy attributes and hitpoints in 3 increments throughout the game, but does n e 1 know how the altered difficultyopt.2da raises the difficulty?

Archived