Home

hmmmmmm help! i guess......

Zargon

yeah, so.............mine and nute and pb's forums went down at about 4 pm forum time yesterday.....i thought it was jedicore but they are still up, we can't ftp in, any clues as to the cause/problem???????

------------------

Sigs are for clever peoples

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You Sir, are correct. It has been determined as a covert black op undertaken by rogue KGB agents in an attempt to curb popular fascism that is publically advertised in the management of the board.

------------------

Sigs are for clever peoples

It was Keyan. He couldn't handle seeing a good UBB Code destroyed by you guys wink.gif

------------------

"Nearly 100% of all divorces are caused by marriage."

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

http://obiwan.jedicore.net/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro&BypassCookie=true

That was the address, yes it seems that Jedicore has given us the boot, I personally blame PB, especially since he isn't here to defend himself biggrin.gif

This wouldn't make me mad if, well, we could get our files back!!!!! > frown.gif I have like 4 o f.pl files, luckily I have to one with all our custom ranks on it. Now its time to get a different host, and this time Nute, we leave on the censor. I am looking at clanhosting, they are our best bet, maybe jedinights on telenation, none of those clans seem to have a fourm, just a crappy message board.

Guest Rune Haako

NUTE! You finally on?

If you're here, you'd better hurry up; I'm running short on time (again).

[This message has been edited by Rune Haako (edited December 18, 2000).]

Archived