Home

Really frustrated so I want your opinion

Devil Doll

So I've been working on this for a really long time, well, 1 week and a half actually, but I've been trying my best, and I can't really get it done.

Last tuesday was the Bday of a very special person for me, so besides what I bought as a gift, I thought about making a custom wallpaper for this person, I have A LOT of versions, but for some reason I ended with this one.

My monitor is really messed up, it's not even 1/4 of both brightness and contrast and is still TOOOOOO bright for me to notice the errors, and I've been asking to people what's wrong but no one can tell me what is it, a friend just said some comments this weekend and I'm really happy as he did know what was he talking about (he works as a video game programmer and he's currently making a video game so he has been checking the art for all this time ^_^) but still I'd like to see if anyone could give me any suggestion about it.

This is part of the not so known collection made by Devil Doll Designs (aka either D3 or DDD ;P ) and as I said, it's a simple version of a custom wallpaper, as you can see this person LOVES wolves.

Clicky!!!!

And yeah, don't say anything about the pink color on the right corner below, that's how I do that in ALL my work :D

Archived