Home

Female Mandalorians for K2(Requires Reskin and Modelling)

rictus135

but that is like the one jaster mereel jango and boba use during the mandalorian civilwar and that was like 45 BBY, it just dosent mach they use neo-crusader armors in the jedi civil war and during TSL it would just seem so stupid (no offence) why would they use armors that were invented 2000 yrs later... :/

yeah i knew this darth hanharr but the death watch werent during the jed civil war they were found at years 60 BBY..

and if u want the male mandalorians to look like in the picture u have pasted every were in the forums download the movie mandalorians for TSL .. and if u want to make female mandalorian like in the picture u have pasted it would need a whole new model and thats the hard part..

aah thats just me i like to mod kotor and TSL but iv got still my limits

yeah il do reskin and stuff but not change fully the aspects are u still following me?

making the mandos look like 2000yrs later is just too much..blinds me..

you should read the old republic comics or it can just be me i am a super star wars geek maeby it is that,

i dont know but the reason why i am blabling an beeing accurate coz this is forums an i can express my own side of the view.. and the reason number to is i like the idea of a female neo-crusader but not to change the mandos in future like ah dont like it...

There are no addvice atm ask people send pm..

it would seem that you were praying for a mod that would save your day dreams.. dont u understand that there are numerous of request coming each day and they cant read all of them in one go do it your self ask people or wait tree option... so simple :)

IT WAS MY OPPINION U BUCKLEHEAD!! I GIVE MY OPPINION and i dont care either about the future mando stuff in TSL it was only MY OPPINION chapis?! hu!

memarik, calling others names is not tolerated here. I realise you are new but, please read our Forum Rules or your tenure here will be a short one.

Also as this is a forum not IM please type out your posts more clearly, we do not allow IM chatspeak here. Typing things out not only helps you to accurately communicate but it also allows others to more easily understand your posts.

Also, to everyone it is off-topic to post about you being tired or other nonsense, lets keep those posts out of here and stay on topic. Thanks.

I see that many of you people fail to heed what an off-topic post is... apologising for bad behavior is off topic, posting accepted apologies is off-topic (though the sentiment is nice it is off-topic), posting what armour you like best is off-topic, this is a mod request forum not a chat room, please 'chat' in IM or PM's but not here.

I am issuing some warnings here, HK-52 for spamming this thread with useless posts, I have deleted several in here already and your above one is pure thread bumping spam... please post on topic or not at all. This is a mod request thread not an opinion poll.

Danyael27 you are also recieving a warning at this point as you have been around long enough should already know better. Your zeal for +1 post count posts will only serve to be your undoing as we nerf the bad spammers post counts back to 0. Take care.

memarik, and Darth Hanharr same goes for you guys (sans the official warnings... for now) please post on-topic and check the off-topic posts when posting around here.

Once again I wish to point you all to our Forum Rules. Folks, if you wish to post more infomally we have Ahto Spaceport Cantina.

Since you all have proven to me you simply can't control yourselves... thread closed.

FYI, making a new thread on this request or topic will result in its outright closing or deletion as is our policy when a thread has to be closed for disiplinary measures. If someone wants to make this mod for the OP they can feel free to communicate with the OP via PM's, sorry.

Archived