Home

game crashing

DarthRevan2102

Then that might be your problem. You need open GL 9.0 or higher installed for the game to work.
umm, both Kotor games only need OpenGL 1.4 to be installed. to get the latest OpenGL driver, just simply update your video drivers.

and as a note, OpenGL is only on GL 2.0 right now. :^:

When you're talking about a solution like the one The Doctor mentioned, those can give clues to a solution (lower your graphics settings), but shouldn't be taken as a specific solution unless you have the exact same hardware.

Most games use DirectX, not Open GL (at least not directly). Open GL is a lower level interface typically included as part of the video card drivers. So let's stop chasing this wild goose.

You really need to go back to the basics on this. Start with the link Redhawke posted. We need specific info on your system - hardware, os version, background running apps, etc.

everything on my system meets requirements and prefferred things.... how do i update my drivers? maybe this will clear up the problem.
its rather simple, really. just goto the website of the Video Card manufacturer (usually ATI or Nvidia) and look around for drivers. just make sure you get the right one for your operating system and then run the executable that you download. its that simple. ;)

Archived