Home

Remake a Movie!

Darth Groovy

(And on a side note: Sands of Time needs a movie adaption).

Yeah it does! And depending on how good Two Thrones is, the other two should follow it up. As writer/ producer/ director or whatever, I'd heavily modify the story of Warrior Within because bits of it were messed up. If Two Thrones is great (God it's hard to keep expectations low when I see Farah is in it! :D), Warrior Within deserves to be made as well if not only to bridge the gap.

CATWOMAN!!!!!!!! <ducks>... but with Michelle Phieffer like it should have been done in the first place...:p

I don't think there is any need to duck on that score... I doubt you'll find anyone who disagrees with you.

Watched my new Batman Returns special edition dvd a week ago and it (and she in particular) is a better film than i remembered. Though its gotta be said they've missed their chance on michelle pfieffer as she is probably a bit old for the role now.

What they SHOULD do to make up for it is a Batman Returns -> Birds of Prey movie. Birds of Prey had some flaws, but it had the potential to be a kick ass series, and could be adapted into an awesome movie.

Get Keaton and Pfieffer back for kameos, dump the whiny girl as dina.. Make t a kind of Burton meets Nolan style.

But i guess that having two different batman continuities at once might confuse things, so maybe they should just cast Ashely Scott (Huntress) as a new Selena kyle.

Yeah it does! And depending on how good Two Thrones is, the other two should follow it up. As writer/ producer/ director or whatever, I'd heavily modify the story of Warrior Within because bits of it were messed up. If Two Thrones is great (God it's hard to keep expectations low when I see Farah is in it! :D), Warrior Within deserves to be made as well if not only to bridge the gap.

I read in EGM that the Sands of Time movie was actually being written by the creator of Prince Of Persia, who wrote Sands of time as well. (He didn't write Warrior Within or Two Thrones, though.)

Archived