Home

Yuine's Psychonaut RPG

Yuine

Another RPG... here are the rules.

If you want to join and make up a character of your own would you please describe your character on your first post (age, name, appearance, etc.)

Also (so we/I don't get confused) I want people to say tag (to whoever they want.)

Please update asap. If for some reason you can not post or you have lost interest in the RPG then would you kindly PM me and tell me?

Also no rude comments (blah blah blah been there done that) and I'll start the RPG.

Thank you. here's my character.

Name: Renee Ann Soko

Appearance: light blue silvery hair that's waist long when down, but she usually puts it up int a braided bun. Ocean blue eyes. Three scars on the left cheek.

Clothing: Black tank top, black jeans, black combat boots with hooks instead of boot laces. brown med pack on her right hip. A Tiger-eye locket that her parents gave her when she was a baby, but it doesn't open so she can not see the picture that lies inside.

if you want to add any other info to your character then go ahead.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shuzumi-

Personality.

Use to be a really nice girl who was annoying and had no friends. So she made her own up. Later, she grew out of that habit but still relapses sorta sometimes. She acts a bit tough, but she cries easily. She's also really shy, until you're her friend, then she is insane.

Powers.

Clairvoyance, mental fist, others are basic skills.

Mind.

Unknown except she accaisonally speaks of "the phantom"

Someone needs to be the counselors. We could each be one.

Archived