Home

Yuine's Psychonaut RPG

Yuine

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC:I have to redo my stupid post! T.T, but anyway who's supposed to be Cruller? Because it would be nice of them to post. Also I'll be playing Raz, because the Rpg seems to need Raz.

---

When the old man didn't give a reply Renee quickly, but quietly walked away still watching at the old man.

Suddenly Renee bumped into someone and they both were knocked over.

(sorry I was gone...I'll post for cruller and hidaka now)

Hidaka walked out of the car and began to wander around the camp. Ever since she was a small child, she had the ability to "throw" things with her mind. This never made her popular, however, and she found herself ostracized from the "normal" kids. This was the usual for psychic children, but Hidaka had tried to overcome this obstacle and make friends. After failing at this, she decided to attend this camp for psychics to excel in SOMETHING, whether it brought her friends or not.

Hidaka sat on her bunk, looking around at the other girls there. She noted that they all ignored her and left.

Ford: AAAH!!! THE BURGERS ARE BURNING!!!

alicen was staring at the grill smiling, she let the fire die.she walked out of the main lodge and headed back toward the cabins when she saw a girl. the girl seemed to be ignored by the rest. she walked up to the girl. alicen:i see you're trying to make friends, don't, they just betray you in the end.

Hidaka turned to face the girl. She had a pensive appearance and her words were true yet hurtful at the same time. Hidaka was neither offended nor upset, though. She didn't care anymore about those things. "You are right. I guess I am just being stupid, as usual."

("one girl here besides me has some backbone" so wrong.)

Shizumi walked away from the beach and climbed up into a tree. She pulled out a labtop and started typing. As long as they weren't do anything she might as well update.

'Camp is boring. We're not doing anything. My parents won't pick me up. And no one likes-.' The labtop slipped off her knees and fell on the ground promptly breaking in two. Shinzumi climped out of the tree and just stared at it.

OOC:Heh... sorry I was busy with other RPG's

---

Renee looked at the person she bumped into. It was a boy about one year older than her.

He stood up and offered to help Renee up.

"Sorry... I'm Renee... hey... you look familiar... do I know you?" Renee asked looking into the boy's green eyes.

"Uhh... maybe... I travel around alot. My name's Razputin, but called me Raz." He replied taking a step backward.

"NO WAY! You're the Razputin! The youngest psychic who's ever joined the Psychonauts?!"Renee asked happily.

"Yes."Raz replied starting to walk away.

"Your pretty famous back where I come from." Renee called after him, but Raz made no reply.

Great job Renee looks like you screwed up another friendship... this one before it even started... Sigh... I guess I just wasn't ment to have friends. Renee thought sulkly.

(sorry I've been busy too ^_^) Hidaka: I use TK alot. What about you?

Hidaka looked over her shoulder to see a girl under a tree, freaking out about some smoking pile of machinery. "That's too bad" she thought to herself "I'll help her if I can in a minute"

Archived